The nicest Ferrari setting I have ever seen | FerrariChat

The nicest Ferrari setting I have ever seen

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tantric, Apr 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tantric

tantric Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 26, 2005
    Jackson, WY
    Full Name:
    G. L. Biles, Jr.
    Hi, I have been lurking a long time and finally registered. No Ferraris yet, but I can dream. Not alot of Ferraris here in Jackson and the Jackson Hole area, but there are a few in the summer. I watch the pictures posted here to feed my lust. I also watch the battles in P and R from time to time for amusement.

I saw this post from the Northern California section. The first picture, in front of Mario Andretti's winery, is about the nicest setting I have seen for beautiful contemporary Ferraris. Cracked me up to see the Oregon plate there since we get so many of them coming east into Wyoming. You fellas sounded like you had some big fun. If you ever want to see some really empty fast roads, come to Wyoming. Or better yet, go to Montana!

-George Biles

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=134892550&postcount=10

2. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Plenty of OR plated F chatters in CA. Glad you enjoyed the pics. The Nor Cal guys (vince/dan) that I met are a hoot. I hear the rest are pretty cool too.

Welcome, and looking forward to your posts. :)

3. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    ...where the deer and the jackelope play...

You know, there's an F-Chatter somewhere in Europe who photographed his ride with the most beautiful landscapes imaginable. For the life of me, I can't remember who or where, precisely.

*weeps openly*