Chaa. | FerrariChat

Chaa.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, May 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    First let me say how greatfull i am for the support i have reseved on this forum, and thanks for the sh*t load of PMs that i have had. You could say that i was very supprised indeed, and i see things some what clearer now on the UK forum.
    As some of you may have gatherd i have an extream temper and rage and can take alot of things personaly, be it a fault in my carictor or not.
    I do not take any thing that TBwaskey says as a threat becourse lets get this straight and say it like it is, tbwaskey is a ferrari tec and makes his living from that, were as my line of work since i left school some 22 years ago has been dealing with real world violence and trouble in hot spots, and i get paid very well for it by big organisations. So a threat.....no. But our paths should never cross and its best left that way.
    I have decided to stay on the UK forum as one writer advised, and again thankyou for your clear support and a big shout to Wax,stevep,stevef,308man,daveysi,letsjet,ric355,foxy,dale,fan512,jeffqv,qaev,daz355,barabus,tonyh,mad500,and little bro.
    Ok guys enugh said no more fuss, carry on....as you were...

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  3. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    HIP HIP HOOREY nice one chaa who would inform us of all the latest gadgets if you left mate

4. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Great Chaa real glad your staying with us m8,dont forget to pop in if yer passin m8 i'll put the kettle on Chaa.

5. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    nice one fella. Glad to see yer staying in the mad house

6. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Lifes too short dude. . . . party on!

7. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    Good man Chaa!

8. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Chaz M8,glad you decided to stick around.

Steve

9. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    #9 Fan512bbi, May 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Nice one Chaa, now just get yer soddin pictures bigger :D:D

11. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Chaa

i would also like to appologize to the board an yourself. I was out of line with my comment regarding you car. I was uncalled for and totaly out of character for me. I usualy try to stay out of such things, but form some reason I was in a mood to do battle.

Doing the work that I do, I constantly get questions, as to why things are done the way they are. Being in business servicing high end cars, I cannot afford for things to go wrong..and many other people cannot either. I try my best to inform people about the dangers of certain proceedures that some people undertake. No where have I ridiculed the company that is performing such services, I have just tried to make people understand that there are risks involved, by taking for granted that the last guy that did the service, lined everything up correctly. This is my entire issue.

Be that as it may, if you have had good luck with Verdi, then all the power to you. Continue to use them and enjoy the savings,myself aswell as others like to save money on anything we do.

Again I appologize. Your threats were not taken seriously as nothing on an internet forum should be. I hope our paths do indeed cross one day and we can have a beer together (or a good old fashioned fist fight ;)).

Tom.

12. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G

It takes a real man to make an apology in public.

Well done that man!

13. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    I 2nd that , good on the Big Lebowsky :D

14. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Tom,

Very nice to hear. I'm glad you spent some time reflecting on this.

Chaa, Damn boy..... Now I've got to go to the UK forums to hear your ****? That sucks........ you've got some strange players on that side of the pond ((not naming names) all in fun)

One more thing, I hope you work on the temper thing, for your health, mate. It's something that I've had to work on over the years. I can tell you there really is little in life worth getting all pissed about.

Glad you decided to stick around.

15. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Fair play , Tom. Nice gesture.

16. daz355

daz355 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2004