FoNE Pics? | FerrariChat

FoNE Pics?

Discussion in 'New England' started by mrrou, May 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrrou

mrrou Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Would FoNE be cool with me walking in with my girlfriend and taking like 50 pics with my digi? She loves the F50 they have there, and I would love to get a few pics of the Yellow 355 they have..I could call first and ask but im afraid to make an idiot of myself..any thoughts on how FoNE is with this stuff? Also would I be pushing my luck if I asked to sit in like a 360 or something? I would NEVER ask that sit in the F50 though..not enough nerve!

Andrew

2. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    I don't know about sitting in the cars but theyve always allowed me to go inside and take photos of the cars. They were all very nice about it. I took quite a few of the F50 myself lol.

3. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    yea i htink your all set if you want to take pics, but i dont know about sitting in one of the cars.

4. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    I was allowed to sit in the F50 4 years ago when it was in the shop. I was 11 then so that might have helped but pics they dont have any problems with.

5. rsvmille676

rsvmille676 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    G-town
    Full Name:
    Scott Major
    I was there last friday and did exactly what you are asking.. I Sat in the 575 and the GF sat in a black 360.. they were awesome.. got a tour of the service facility.. My pics will be posted soon. (need to get a damn usb cable)

Enzo in svc, next to a black 67 275 GTB4. F40 in svc, 2 430's 2 575's, 2 355's 1 348 2 308's 2 512TRs, handful of 360's and 355s in the lot. buncha different Masers, of course the F50 in all its glory inside next to a Fly yellow 355 spider

Steve and Marc (Svc & Parts mgrs) are AWESOME and very nice to deal with.

6. mrrou

mrrou Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    ya i was there with my girlfriend it was incredable! I sat in the blue 355 and took like 20 pics..the saddest part is that she had never seen a Ferrari up close and she could find the door handle to the 355 while I couldnt.

(The 355 is my favorite)

Andrew

PS - PICS TO COME

7. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    dont feel bad, they like to hid the door handles. try finding your way out of a 3x8

8. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003

hahah yea.. each model has about 3 different places the handle is hidden lol.

dont feel bad... i couldnt find the 355 handle my first time either

9. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    I dont think anyone can. That car is very protected against robbers even if you leave it unlocked, they wont even be able to find the handle!