2 little girls killed............ | FerrariChat

2 little girls killed............

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by kizdan, May 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Wow.......all I can say is wow. I was so deeply disturbed to read the story in the paper. It brought tears to my eyes.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/11/illinois.girls/index.html

How can someone do that to children, one of them his own child?

I have always been against the death penalty...........but when I read about something like this, I almost feel like killing the sick @#$%er myself.

May those 2 little girls rest in peace. Their lives had barely even begun, yet were taken away by this savage.

2. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
  3. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    Another previously convicted violent criminal who was set free only to end up murdering innocent people.

But hey.... we do need all that prison space to pack in the non-violent drug offenders so society can be safe!

When this guy assaulted his wife and then assaulted people with a chainsaw, he should have been executed or given life in a prison work camp. But he was not. Now, two innocent children are dead.

Meanwhile our prisons are full of non-violent drug offenders serving life without parole terms due to mandatory minimum sentencing laws.

Our Govt, is so smart it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. NOT.

Terry

4. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    STEKE HIM TO A ANT HILL IN THE DESERT THEN LET THEM EAT HIM ALIVE

5. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Wow, equally disturbing. What is with these sick f#cks???????????? Rather than the death penalty, I would rather hear of them getting taken out by other prisoners in a slow, painful fashion. The death penalty is too easy of a way out for these sick bastards. They deserve a long, slow, painful death.

6. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #6 darth550, May 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    We're gonna need a bigger prison!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. milstanselnino

milstanselnino Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    MN
    Full Name:
    Jon P.

I agree. They should suffer.

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That's the strange thing about prisoners is there unsung rule of not harming a child b/c most do. Therefore this guy will probaby get killed by other prisoners, although this guy will probably go into his own little wing for his own protection.

9. collette 512bbi

collette 512bbi Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Collette
    Anybody who hurts a child in any way whatsoever should be put in a room full of very angry parents. Need I say any more. This story upset and disgusted me.

10. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    Stuff like this does make me re-think the death penalty. I have always been a big supporter of the death penalty and I do think it can be effective if some fundamental changes were made to the system.

But with a guy like this, death really may be too easy for him.

Better would be a simple 4'x7'x6' concrete cell. Giant steel door with a tiny slit in it. The door only opens for him once, when he is put into the cell. Shower head in the ceiling. Tiny sink and commode of steel. No mattress. No windows. Single 40 watt bulb in ceiling behind shatter proof glass that is never turned off. No bedding. No clothing. Leave it at 90 degrees inside all the time. Turn the shower head on for 10 minutes once per week. Two terrible tasting meals are slid through the slit a day. No communication with anyone, ever. He never comes out alive. EVER. Every now and then slid in some photos of the crime scene.

That sort of total isolation, for decades, would be appropriate. Just lock him away and forget about him until the stench of death tells you he is gone.

Such a prison would also not cost $45K a year to keep an inmate. You would need very few guards. You could feed them the leftovers off the plates of local schools. On pizza day... they get nothing!

Best of all.... the bleeding heart liberals could be satisfied that he was not being killed! Everyone is happy....

Terry

11. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    This is one of many reasons I want to bring back old fashioned court house public hangings.

12. jptyke

jptyke Formula 3

Sep 28, 2004
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Master P.

hear hear

13. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Terry, you well know prisoners have more rights than YOU do.

They have a right to standard, first rate health care on demand, name brand potato chips, color TVs etc, at least in Texas where Judge Justice (I couldn't make up that name) made sure the prisoners are treated like royalty. I know first hand, I used to take care of them.

It might make everyone here feel better to think up ways to torture these guys, but that will never happen and you all know it. The best thing to do is just kill them quickly with out 15 years of appeals.

14. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    This is why I advocate that every little kid have a very big dog that follows them around like I did when I was a kid. No one messed with me and my Saint Bernard's. Such a sad sad story. Breaks my heart. I hope they rape him daily in prison.

15. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That and the firing squad. Oh wait the p.c. find it inhumaine to treat people like that. What's that? Oh that's right these people had no remorse or second thoughts about what they did so why the hell should we feel sorry for them or what happens to them? I for one don't.

16. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Hang him. No trial he confessed. Do it today.

17. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The world is a disgusting place. When you know who something like this I say let the mother or someone else that deeply cared for the lost take a pistol and pop the fu ck tard in the crotch and let him bleed to death or cut there dick off and shove it in there mouths.and then gut them. I have no sympathy towards people like this man. They deserve the most painful and excruting deaths possible.

18. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004

my thoughts exactly.

19. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    AGREE 100%.

20. AKS

AKS Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Sin City
    My thoughts are that anyone convicted of something like this should just be taken out back and shot. No appeals, no 20+ years on death row, just shot. As an aspiring lawyer I can understand that there are people who will not agree with me, but this is rediculous. I would never be able to represent anyone like this and be able to sleep at night. Save everyone a lot of grief and just be done with these people. Sometimes I really feel that the justice system is way to lax in this country.

On a side note I know of people that are serving 20+ years for marijuana convictions, yet the ******* that killed one of my best friends due to drunk driving is serving six and will be out in three. This country has it's priorities ass backward.

21. AKS

AKS Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Sin City
    See above post. They should be killed as soon as they make the confession.

22. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    Your right. Its 100% bull****. I agree with the quick execution; just shoot them! Whats with this "20 years on Deathrow"? All that does it waste taxpayers money. Literally wasting it. These people are waiting to die...whats the point?

I know the situation gets a little touchy when you think of people being wrongly convicted or executed, which no doubt has happened numerous times...but a confession? Geeeez.

But, as others have mentioned, maybe a bullet to the head is too easy. Put him in prison, post up his picture with a little story of why he is there, and let the big boys take care of him.

23. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I think "special" convicts like this should have a "Showtime" introduction.

An emcee, spotilights - the whole nine yards - listing their height, weight, "accomplishments" that got them there.

Let the games begin.