RCMP Busts Crack Addict and Pushers! | FerrariChat

RCMP Busts Crack Addict and Pushers!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by sgordon, May 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sgordon

sgordon Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Stan Gordon
    Reliable sources report that Crack Addict, AKA DaveHanda, and two amigos were busted for speeding in Vancouver, Canada today while driving 3 lambos. Rumor has it that the trio was proceeding up the Candian freeway at speeds somewhere north of double the limit but sited for only 15 mph over. Confusion between the three seems to have occurred converting kh to mph. Do they multiply the kh by .6 (100kh = 60mph) or multiply the mph by 6 (60mph = 360kh). Certainly this confusion would not have occurred if they were driving Ferraris.

2. jh355

jh355 Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Halluci-Nation
    Full Name:
    Craven Morehead
    #2 jh355, May 14, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    LOL.........now that funny!

4. rynoshark

rynoshark Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    John, now that is hysterical!

5. FAD2BLK

FAD2BLK Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Dave
    John, that is so funny!!!

LOL, I could hardly stop laughing!

6. Reds

Reds Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2004
    Richmond, B.C.
    #6 Reds, May 15, 2005
    From Revscene:
    One of the owners from Seattle:

Well we were on our way up for a nice weekend........got into Canada from Seattle......North on 99 coming out of the tunnel........we had all out windows down and going just a bit fast.....130MPH+.......like bats out of hell!!!!!

Well after several miles I noted a bright colored light flashing in my side mirror......oh no sh--! its the RCMP intercepter car........He was able to get all three of us over at East Marine View Drive.........let me tell you this is with out a doubt the nicest COP i have evre met.......He could have easily thrown us in jail and impounded our car for those speeds.........I think he was happy that he got to go as he stated "well over 150MPH just to catch you guys".

He took our licence and insurance cars......only wrote us for what was equal to 10 over posted speed....$138 canadian dollars........if we pay with in 10 days we get $25.00 off......Mine is ALREADY paid!!!!!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Aeroengineman

Aeroengineman Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2003
    Maple Valley, WA
    Full Name:
    Dave Tegeler
    I recognize the two yellow ones! I thought DH was going with them?

8. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Mine was in my garage...they did not want to give me a ticket for being in a boring cadillac. Dave was the leader of the pack...the devil himself, way into the darkside. His very first ticket in his very own lambo. LOL.

Oh well, it's only canadian dollars

9. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    #9 f355spider, May 15, 2005
    I have to admit, having put 100 plus miles on a Gallardo now, that thing is a "monster", compared to my 355! These cars are so wild and radical looking. Funny, I had Albert's 15 yo daughter Amanda, riding with me, and the Canada Customs officer did not question me about that when handed our passports...is that what they expect of Lamborghini owners? I guess that is another reason for me to stick with my more "respectable" Ferrari. ;)

Uh, the order (front to back) is Roy's 04 Gallardo (me driving), his Diablo, and Rome's 05 Gallardo, oh, and the friendly RCMP officer. He must have followed us for several kilometers, (as he was going the opposite way), and saw us back at the Massey Tunnel, and did not catch us until the Oak Street Bridge...and we had slowed to 70mph (110kph) by the time we passed the Westminster Highway. He cut us a big break since it was all visual, and any estimate could have likely been contested. We will all chalk it up as a very big lesson and "take our lumps", pay the fine and slow it down! ;)

More at
    http://www.lamborghini-t a l k.com/vbforum/showthread.php?p=16464#post16464

remove spaces from "talk".

This is funny, we're posted on some Mercedes forum too:
    http://www.clsforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

I guess we are here too, but I don't have an account, sounds like a repost from Lambo talk though: http://www.revscene.net/

Picture attached to see what a nice RCMP officer we lucked in to.

10. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Dave, you are now famous...might want to post your phone number

11. TimF40

TimF40 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Seattle/Bay Area/NYC
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Great story, guys. Still strange to see you on lambo-talk.com... I couldn't view the picts over there because I don't have an id. Was this a test to see who the next "cross dresser" will be? (If you can view the picts, you've been tugged by the dark side?) ;-}

Tim

12. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    I hope you send the Officer some of those pics for letting you off so easily! That's one big fish story I'm sure he'll be telling for the rest of his career. And I'm sure others will be telling it after he's gone as well.

13. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Yes, Roy got his email address before we left and was sending him the pictures and links. The officer was very nice about the whole affair.

14. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Here, I think I've got it:

206-DRK-SIDE

or, maybe that's Albert's? ;)

15. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002