Racing in Pueblo | FerrariChat

Racing in Pueblo

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Roland E Linder, May 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    #1 Roland E Linder, May 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    What a week end with Nostalgia Racing in Pueblo. The LM did very well but had trouble against the big bore cars !!! I did my best to fight them back but a 5th was the best I could do. I missed my wing Man Johnny who had his car in repair at Scuderia Rampante after last week PPIR event.Being the only F car in a sea of Vettes, Shelby etc..I couldn't hear my motor with all the cu.in
    around me.
    Sparky, his brother and mine where there to help, thanks to the support.
    Now, the turbos are out to get them rebuild before next month Canadian events.
    See you all in mid July at PPIR and had the BBQ (already found the pig! )
    Roland
    F40LM
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    #2 Roland E Linder, May 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. -AC

-AC Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 4, 2004
    Colorado
    You just need a bigger track.... nice pictures.

4. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Thanks Anthony, got already the turbo at Turbo Eng. to have them resized. At least I'll be able to keep Johnny behind me.....the bu=oy is getting faster or me getting older
    Roland
    F40LM

5. -AC

-AC Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 4, 2004
    Colorado
    How long will it take for the new gear? It will be interesting to ride along to see the change it will make. Just give Johnny a little bump and that should take of him. hehehe.

6. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Especialy with his new paint job, he might keep his distances (I don't count to much on that). We will be together in Canada, PPIR , St Louis and New Orleans, maybe I shouldn't get him in these events....I sure missed my wing Man in Pueblo, it's fun to run with him. Dave should get his car ready soon.
    Roland
    F40LM

7. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    Enjoyed the post and pictures. Thank you, Roland.

Dane

8. Matt550

Matt550 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Littleton Colorado
    Full Name:
    Matt M.

Roland hook me up!!!!!!!! a girl like that looks like that and likes Ferrari's is a keeper. Looks like you had a good time at the track. I'll have to make out to a track event one of these days and check out the good time.

Matt

9. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello Matt, we hope to see you at our next event at PPIR on July 16/17th. Than at the Ferrari BBQ at my ranch in Ft Collins. That should be close for you.
    Stay in touch, who knows you might see that girl again !! LOL
    Roland
    F40LM

10. johnnyferrari

johnnyferrari Karting

May 26, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    John Moore
    Roland:

Boy I am not sure I should have hooked you up with Turbo Engineering.... They helped me rebuild my OEM's and wow do they sing - as you know! .... Now I am actually going to have to take you under braking and other essential seasoned skills... I guess the hairpin and short chute at PPIR will not be the same now!

…And bump draft me??? After the preparation for your infamous commercial, your paint is better than mine....

And as far as the big bores in Pueblo, a wise man once told me… “There’s no replacement for displacement….” Or did he say "...if it's not rubbin' it's not racin'..."? Hmmm I can’t remember.

Sorry I missed you in Pueblo!

Johnny

11. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    Bump Dafting.....that should present a whole new challange to the F40 dual.
    Going to have to design a steel "cow catcher" for the front of these cars. Carbon fiber just wont make it anymore!
    Dave

12. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Dave, you just gave me an idea what to do with that BullBanger that I have in the barn !! I'm watching now all the Nascar race to learn how to bumper draft Johnny's car and how to push him out of the way. Since he has no respect for his elder, that might be the only way to get by him !!!Could you please start to think how to mount that think on the LM.
    Roland
    F40LM

13. -AC

-AC Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 4, 2004
    Colorado
    You could stop by CDOT and get one of their big V-blades that they use for snow removal. Put that on the LM, then no one will get in your way.

14. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Good thinking AC, that why we like to have you around !!!
    Roland
    F40LM