Need advice on 360 owners. | FerrariChat

Need advice on 360 owners.

Discussion in '360/430' started by jaturon, May 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jaturon

jaturon Formula 3

Oct 25, 2004
    Bangkok Thailand
    Full Name:
    Zane
    I have been looking at 360Modena and would like to have some comments, criticisms, praises from the owners so that I can make my mind up.

2. 911Fan

911Fan Formula 3

Apr 15, 2004
    Southern California
    Very well built sports car. It will be trouble free as long as you keep driving it regularly.

And forget the F1 hype -- you'll have much more fun with a 6-speed manual! :)

The only criticism I have is that it takes about 20 miles to warm it up to the point where you can safely start having fun with it.

Happy hunting!

3. Modena Scotland

Modena Scotland Karting

Mar 2, 2005
    Scotland, UK
    Full Name:
    Mass
    Modenas are much more modern so they are more reliable and refined than your current F-cars.

If you are to track the car, you will feel a great difference with the performance. Even on public road, the difference is quite significant. It is truly a sport car you can use every day.

The maintenance must be carried out as specified by Ferrari as with all other models.

I love the design but this view is not shared by everyone. If you like the look of it, you will not be disappointed. Try F1 before you make the decision though. I have the manual.

4. lapeter

lapeter Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2002
    SunValley ID&Kapalua
    Full Name:
    Al LaPeter
    I just recently got my 02 spider and had a 355 spider. The 360 is very impressive, "try it, you'll like it".

5. jaturon

jaturon Formula 3

Oct 25, 2004
    Bangkok Thailand
    Full Name:
    Zane
    I am sort of a traditionalist and would prefer the stick but there will be no choice here in Thailand as they are all F1. I will not track it.
    Any common faults or other cricisms.

6. Leweyb

Leweyb Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    East Hampton
    Whats not to love, but prefer the 6 speed. I have fun with that third pedal...

7. vanny

vanny Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    buffalo ny
    Full Name:
    van molenberg
    i have had my 360 since 2000-its a f1-a great car-minor issues in the beginning-fuel gage did not work-loose wire on the radio-never played the radio anyways-have had no other problems -i have tracked it-not hard but at my own pace--i always let it warm up before i drive it-had reg. maint. per the book-it is a joy to drive-i have taken it on 6hr. trips-my best advice if you get one is to drive it.when i had maint. done on it at the dealership they are required to run the car .i went for a drive with the service mech.-it was a experience-driving it hard will not hurt it.make sure you get all the service records-this is a must.!good luck

8. rscholl

rscholl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Houston,TX
    The 360 has everything I've always looked for in a performance car. I absolutely love it. It can be driven everyday without problem if you want. And the 6-speed is a blast. If you like to grin a lot when you drive then get one!

9. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I've had my '02 since December. I'm loving every minute of it. Trouble free so far (knock on wood). If I had it to do over again I probably would have bought an '04 for the additional warranty time. Good Luck.

10. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Well Said!!! and very true.