FerrariAds? | FerrariChat

FerrariAds?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fanatic1, May 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Ferrari Chat used to be "blocked" by my employer, then Rob gave me the mirror site, so now I can access it at work. Ferrari Ads, is now also blocked, is there another URL to access ferrari ads???

thanks

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    maybe your employer blocks these sites so you can actually do what they pay you to do: WORK !?????

just curious!

3. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Actually, they are blocked for a security issue dealing with Spam, and viruses and such. We are allowed to access the net for any reason during lunch hours, and before and after core work hours.

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Well then I think all you need to do is tell the person that is in charge of your security setting in your office to unblock these two sites and add those to the list of okay sites.

5. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Martin,
    Thanks for your "help". However, I was and still am wondering if there was a mirror site or anything like that as there is with the "FerrariChat site".