[Austin] May 21st, Brefast in da monin' | FerrariChat

[Austin] May 21st, Brefast in da monin'

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Schatten, May 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Yes, it's that time again. "Brefast in da monin'" according to Mr. Whistle Tips "Bubb Rubb".

5/21 - Davenport Village at 360 Uno. Typically ranges from 9am till 11 or slightly there after. Come enjoy breakfast, coffee, and of course, the cars.

note: MM - if you would rather it not be posted here, drop me a line and I'll have it removed.

2. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    If anyone at the breakfast would like a CD of pictures from the March breakfast and the Make-A-Wish event, I will have some to give out. It has about 350 pictures with about 15 small video clips. Send me a PM if you would like one so I know how many to make. It has some great pitures of you're cars. (BTW, I edited out all of the license plates.)

3. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Mike, would their by anyway the San Antonionians can be able to get the CD of the event. (Make a Wish)? If any way possible would be great. thanks. Im trying to gather all the photos of the event, because im developing a website and your pictures would be great on the website, with your permission! Thanks again.

John

4. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    No problem, since the Make-A-Wish event was a public event, I will give those pictures to any local Ferrari fanatics. I'm not sure how people feel about the breakfast pictures. If MarkPDX shows up at the next breakfast I will give him a few to pass out to people that were there. Maybe he can give you one. I might be visiting San Antonio soon so, I could give you one then if Mark doesn't attend the breakfast.

5. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Thanks a lot Mike, i appreciate it! whatever happens just pm me, adios

John

6. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    I'm gonna try and make it....

7. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Hope to see you there.

8. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
  9. speedmoore

speedmoore Formula 3
    BANNED Professional Ferrari Technician

Apr 15, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    D Moore
    WTF?

I'd appreciate that issue being dropped once and for all.

There is a lot of good info and great contacts worldwide via this site.

Can't we all just get a long????????

See you in the morning.

d

10. speedmoore

speedmoore Formula 3

Apr 15, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    D Moore
    Good to see everyone this am...sure wish I had met the guy with the 575....he's new right?

SW, I really need help on the 500SL for my woman.....anyone......looking for a Black low miles late 90's solid car for my fiance'. She's buying it, but I'll end up WORKING on it........like I have time to work on my own cars ;-)

Techmogul......I was pretty damn pleased my Euro QV could stay with your 328 as your ride is VERY nice and runs really sweet. Damn, if I had not leaned the fuel mixture a 1/4 turn before I came.....might have been able to do even better! I guess my old dog ain't that bad after all.....I was surprized that even with the taller gearing due to the 360 wheel/tire circumference change.......it stayed right with you! Surely, it's not because I'm lighter than you....T keeps me belly fat ;-)

d

11. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Geez, guys, I couldn't get away sooner than 10, on call. Made Uno by 11, and it was ghosttown. I'll try next time. Forgot how big a PITA mopac/360 is.
    Cya soon.

12. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Great to meet you Sfumato. Your sig - 30 min. away, I'll be there in 10. - yup, that's you alright. I can imagine what kind of a madman you'd be on the track... and it makes me smile.

David - the post above has become just 'happy misunderstandings'.

Was good to catch up on some current track goings with MM.

And we gotta get Mark out to a track one day. He needs to see what that C5 can do.

13. speedmoore

speedmoore Formula 3

Apr 15, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    D Moore
    We were out using the 360 drag strip for: SW's new Capristo exhaust at WFO, MM giving rides and testing his Tubi, and of course Techmogul and me just could not resist a little friendly head to head............I'm just glad my QV started as the Fuel Accumulator took a dump, but got one coming for Monday.

14. speedmoore

speedmoore Formula 3

Apr 15, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    D Moore

15. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    I love to track, just need more time in my life to get back to it. Drive up and back was fun, but there's stuff you just can't do on the road. And there aren't usually deer, Harleys, and mountain bikes mid corner either ;)
    Werd. Needs blue rotors and no pedal before he can say he's truly lived....
    David, can anyone hear after the Capristo? :D
    Hope the part comes in. EM'd DS today too. I'll try not to be so late next time.

16. h00kem

h00kem Guest

Dec 15, 2004
    Texas
    Hey Speedmore, I'm the guy with the new 575M (aka: Kevin). I'll be sure and meet you next time. If you are looking for a 500SL I strongly recommend you call Dilum at Motorsport International. He's a great guy, knows his stuff and is really wired in the auto business. He has brokered most of my cars as well as being a good friend and neighbor. His number is 512-282-9977. Kevin

17. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    man.... I think I'm gonna have to try and go to one of these breakfastssestes. It looks like you guys are having way too much fun toying around after you eat. It would be nice to see what all the hub bubb is about next time.

18. speedmoore

speedmoore Formula 3

Apr 15, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    D Moore
    Dilum a great guy??????????? What are you smok'n? ;-) Just kidding, Dilum and I have known each other and done business together for 15 years.

Sorry we didn't meet. He told me he found the car for you