Where is Doody? | FerrariChat

Where is Doody?

Discussion in 'New England' started by mondial86, May 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    Ok it is Tutto Italiano week and MR_DOODY IS A MISSING
    Last year he and birdman were planing a fchat meet complete with our cute fchat shirts .This year not a peep about a meet and time ,maybe I scared every one with my comment that we all looked a bit gay standing around in our fchat shirts has put a stop to our meeting .Well I will have a pink balloon tied to my head so you can all find me and if you miss it just look for the guy calling out mmmrrrr______dddddddooooooooooooddddddddyyyyyy where are you
    DAVID

2. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    Mrs. Doody probably had enough of the Stradale and gave him a time out.

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    lol! thanks for thinkin' of me though!

i'm workin' flat out, gents. i've had virtually zero spare time, and the kids get first dibs on that.

the good news is that the newco is moving along very well and we should be generating revenue in september.

the bad news is that i'm barely driving the CS. i'm either working in my home office or i'm driving to the airport - neither of which involves a fun car :(. i'm in fact considering selling her as the newco keeps consuming capital, and my schedule shows no signs of chilling out for a long time.

i do plan to be at tutto italiano unless the weather is garbage, which doesn't look like it'll be the case. zero bandwidth for the other festivities though, sigh.

see you sunday!

doody.

4. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Excellent! See you there :)
    FYI, will bring some basic '95 Dom P. for Fchatters. Should i bring anything else Doody?

5. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    I wonder if the grass will turn into mud. Maybe we can do a bit of drifting?
    - Ron

6. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Wow, i did a bit of that at last year's Milford's High Hopes show. i heard the lawn at Tutto is great and smooth, if it was wet i am sure we would have a blast! :)

7. Driven1413

Driven1413 Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2004
    South Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    #7 Driven1413, May 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017