Recharging A/C in the South Bay? | FerrariChat

Recharging A/C in the South Bay?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by 1badboy, May 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1badboy

1badboy Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2004
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Rayl
    Does anyone have a suggestion where I can get the A/C recharged in the South Bay? I sometimes can get Tillack to do service on my cars, but I don't really want to bother them with such a minor task.

Any referrals or tips would be appreciated.

Eric

2. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    Eric,

You might want to try Tim 310-351-3448 of SouthBay Mobile. He service SouthBay area... I dont know the run down and cost, but hes the only one I can think of as of now... Hope this helped :)

Bhane

3. 1badboy

1badboy Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2004
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Rayl
    Thanks so much Bhane!

I just spoke w/ Tim and he is coming by my house tomorrow. I can't believe how many good resources I have found from you veteran f-chatters.

Eric

P.S.- I wiill check w/ a couple of associates who own real estate companies in SoBay and see if anyone can help you w/ your request.

4. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    No sweat, anytime... Glad to see Tims handling it right away... This F-Chat community is all about helping one another :)

I'd appreciate if you can have your associates/resources contact me. Yes, SouthBay only please, gotta stay in Torrance...

Thanks again!

5. 1badboy

1badboy Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2004
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Rayl
    Well, Tim came by, and found out that he needed to get under car to get at A/C stuff so he could not do it "mobile". He referred me to International Dream Cars in Redondo Beach- says they will put it on rack and call him to do the recharge. So I guess mobile is not an option for 355s... damn, I was hoping to have ice cold air with the top down for the long weekend, but at least the a/c is still cool... but maybe it's a blessing if International Dream Cars turns out to be a good shop.