German Car Independent | FerrariChat

German Car Independent

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ScuderiaRossa, May 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Anyone know an independent (a good one) in the Sarasota/Bradenton area servicing VWs? Thanks.

2. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    New or old VW?

Call me as I have lived here (Sarasota) 35 years and no some good and bad ones. 941-302-2575

Paul

3. masonfamliy04

masonfamliy04 Karting

Nov 29, 2004
    Brooksville Florida
    Full Name:
    Bill, Amanda, Tyler
    I have met Paul first hand, a very nice guy!!! I would trust him to help you! Thanks paul for your help. Not to steal this thread but whent down to Sarasota to give the guys at Luciano & Dino the parts to put my 308 qv engine back together, I was very impressed with them!!! I hope they are good!!! I cant wait to drive my 83 308qv twin turbo. Thats right twin turbo!!

4. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Thanks, I'll call you this week. Its a '93 Passat that has been retired to our second home here in Bradenton (Lakewood Ranch). I scheduled an appointment for an oil change at Suncoast VW and they called to cancel because they didn't have a filter in stock! I don't think dealers know what to do with cars that are 10+ years old! Anyway, I'll be needing new rotors all around and figured I'd give an independent the work.