Susie Stoddart | FerrariChat

Susie Stoddart

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by axemansean, May 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. axemansean

axemansean Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2004
    Currently running in British F3, given her past performance I wouldn't be surprised if she gets into F1 sooner than she hopes.

http://www.susiestoddart.co.uk/

2. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    There should be a men's F1 league and a women's F1 league. Just like the NBA and WNBA! Men's Soccer (football) and Women's Soccer (football).

Some races can be run together. That way we will see opportunities for more women drivers.

3. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I think there is in the PANOZ series.

4. F129b

F129b Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    oc, calif.
    Full Name:
    Robert
    She and Ralfie could race each other.

5. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    It is a good concept to have two leagues. Unfortunately F1, has its set of problems running one league let alone two. The instability in caused due to the current rule changes has to end before F1 can move forward.

6. peajay

peajay Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2002
    near Paris, France
    Full Name:
    Paul
    No reason to have a separate league in motor racing for women, there is nothing in racing that prevents a woman competing on equal terms with men. Certainly not strenght related, there are lots of small men in racing and many women would be equal on strength, and theory has it that the female body is more able to cope with G forces. I think it would be a very good thing to have more female drivers, but they need to be competing on their merits and I think that is what competitive female drivers would want.