SoCal/PCH CRUSIE/ BIG MEET!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

SoCal/PCH CRUSIE/ BIG MEET!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Lexani, Apr 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Harry, you can catch a ride with me, if you still want to come down. I swear, I'm a good driver. :)

2. HRE_M3

HRE_M3 Rookie

Dec 1, 2004
    Newport Coast

Emil, thanks for the offer! I am sure you are a great driver...with all your supercars it must be easy to take it easy haha... I'll hitch a ride with TabascoWilliams since hes my neighbor. See you there man! :D

3. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
  4. TabascoWilliams

TabascoWilliams Karting

Aug 5, 2004
    Newport Coast
    Full Name:
    David Bakoulin
    That enzo has a broken clutch and is currently being replaced in italy, lol, sorry guys, but i will work on getting the slr and/or CGT there.

5. Viper 10

Viper 10 Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brad Chang
    I would like to join you all at this event and hit Crystal Cove. Anyone going to both from LA? I'm in Manhattan Beach and maybe we can caravan down.

Brad

6. Ryan in SD

Ryan in SD Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    Looks like Im going to be busy that day. Have fun guys/gals.

7. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Well if Ferrari Diva is there... ;)

I am having issues with the timing and supercharger need a rebuild. When it runs: 2100lbs with me in it, 480+hp from 4000rpm on, consider yourself owned!

8. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

count me in

9. markymark360f1

markymark360f1 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mark

I will be there and another 360 spider (phantom)
    MM

10. Sideways

Sideways Karting

Dec 7, 2004
    Are there any gas stations along the way with 100 octane fuel? I know the one on San Miguel in Newport Beach. Any others along the way?

11. spt

spt Rookie

Jan 5, 2005
    Newport Coast, CA
    Full Name:
    Ali Allage
    I wouldn't count on it. My Evo used to run 100 octane and I wasn't able to find a whole lot. Do you have to run 100 octane? What kind of car do you have?

12. brian@e6designs

Jun 3, 2005
    theres a shop in orange that sells tons of octane boost..if youre interested i can find out the name.. its like 5 mins from my house... close to the orange circle.

i dont know if that'll do it for you though..

btw.. i think id be down for the meet. (BMW 540 Mtech)

13. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

i have 2 X 50 gallon drum 104 in my garage, i can bring a 5 gallon jug if any of you need it

14. craiglieberman

craiglieberman Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    Bangkok
    Full Name:
    craig lieberman
    If you let us Lambo pricks come, I'd like to bring the Diablo 6.0.

15. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    PLEASE COME!!!! And bring all you're Lambo friend with you, you're now signed up. Hope to see you there.

16. x-ricer

x-ricer Rookie

May 26, 2005
    So where exactly will this take place? The parking lot for Fashion Island is quite large. Also, has anyone contacted FI officials/security to ensure that they'll allow such a large congregation of cars?

17. lotus425

lotus425 Rookie

Jun 7, 2005
    Arcadia, California
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Wang
    New ferrari chat member here. I'll be joining you guys in my new Lotus Elise. Happy motoring.

18. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Ok,

as for Fashion Island, shouldn't be a problem were staying for an hour. If that, and were on our way, and we've had someone go there on a Saturday at the same time as the meet, and theres almost no one there-- like two or three cars.

Just a heads up-- were expecting about 100+ vehicles! Hope to be an awesome meet. Oh, and what color is that Diablo 6.0?

19. craiglieberman

craiglieberman Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    Bangkok
    Full Name:
    craig lieberman
    Its yellow...like my women.

20. x-ricer

x-ricer Rookie

May 26, 2005
    but where in the Fashion Island parking lot? on the south end near El Torito? or i guess we can just drive around the parking lot until we find others trying to figure where we're supposed to park/meet

21. Lexani

Lexani Rookie

Apr 2, 2005
    Can you stop being a smart-ass for a second? Theres over 100 people going, and you are the only one whose being a smart-ass, AND not figured this out, here is the link to the meet:

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1152062&postcount=567

'Tis the general meet info, most recently updated, and below is a link of pictures taken at the parking lot of our meet place, its on the top floor of the parking structure, how hard can this really be:

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1151941&postcount=554

Thats where we are meeting, I hope this cleared up any questions you may have-- in the future, I suggest losing that smart-ass tone-- either way, hope to see you all at the meet.

X-Ricer, let me know if you're coming or not so I can add you to the list. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    John

22. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you

Stressing a little ???

G

23. Doctor Love

Doctor Love Rookie

May 9, 2005
  24. x-ricer

x-ricer Rookie

May 26, 2005
    dang, calm down there buddy, no need to get so defensive and accusatory, i read thru this thread and couldn't find info on where to park/meet, hence i asked a simple question (which you didn't answer the first time btw)...i didn't know about any mbworld forums (?)...anyway, i read back through what i wrote and i still don't think i sounded like a smartass nor was it my intent, but whatever, not gonna argue something so trivial, just looking forward to checking out some cool cars, meeting some cool people, and enjoying the cruise~ so, yes, i will be there along w/ 2 other friends/cars.

25. tylerSC

tylerSC Rookie

May 28, 2005
    hey, whats up all, i'm new on here.

i'll be there tomorrow with either a viper or an M3; my buddy is going to be in his M3.

this should be fun!