Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace cars have been seized | FerrariChat

Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace cars have been seized

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by guday, May 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. guday

guday Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 22, 2005
    to all of you having some faith in my original comments, i thank you. it appears that the authorities and the rightful owner of several cars wrongfully being held by mr.weisman at exotic cars at caesars palace have been seized and secured this afternoon. any and all cars remaining are consigned and are in danger of not getting back to the rightful owners.
    he has no dealers lisence to this day due to an ongoing investigation by the local investigative agencies. he continues to have ties to www.exoticsofscottsdale.com (naz derbrogosian) and a lawsuit has been filed in the state of new york, of which any and all that wish to confirm may do a search. it is public information.
    this information has only been posted in order to prevent any additional fraud to the ferrari/exotic car community. i hope this information has and will assist you all.

thank you and there is no need to respond.

2. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K
    Well i guess you were Correct.

A Few Folks on this Site owe you an Apology. Me, i was Neutral & didn't have an Opinion 1 way or another. Let the Chips ..............

3. guday

guday Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 22, 2005
    apology not necessary. i too would have been suspect to any and all comments. i only wish for all those out there not to endure what has happened to me and several others with this person.
    this site is here to help all of the ferrari/exotic car enthusiast out there and that was my only intent-to help. i hope i have helped at least one person witht this information.
    thank you

4. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    How does someone savvy enough to attain exotic car ownership get suckered into giving your car to these charlatans? one the players here has had a very extensive career in dubious auto sales, especially in his Scottsdale Lotus days, and most of these guys in the consignment business look oily enough to cause a major oil slick. It beats me how they get their hands on cars to sell.

5. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Guday - I am not questioning your veracity, but there has been no mention of this in any local news (papers or TV). Have you a link to any reports?

6. luvDfcar

luvDfcar Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 18, 2005
    virginia
    Full Name:
    arlis
    Its pretty obvious these guys are losers and must be in to some kind of bad situation. I spoke to a friend who knows the dealership mgr., Carl Kanafax, he says he's a good guy from Motorcars International. Anyone ever do business w/him?
    You gotta wonder why or how someone w/a good reputation got all mixed up with this bunch. Hopefully he's not in on it or gettin conned himself.
    i'm sure you have the right people lookin into this Guday but if you send me a pm, i can give you the name of a friend who may be of assistance.
    Hope it all works out

7. JRL

JRL Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Exactly what was "seized", when and by whom? I'm sure we'd all appreciate some specifics, assuming, naturally, that such events actually took place...

8. exotic911

exotic911 Rookie

Jan 28, 2005
    LuvDfcar, why is obvious these guys are losers? What kind of bad situation can they be in and who's getting conned?

9. Carsmith

Carsmith Rookie

Jun 2, 2005
    Palm Beach
    We bought a Ferrari from Mr.Weisman in Pompano Beach Florida,last November.We are still waiting for our Title from Mr Weisman.Now we have a NY Court order,supposedly to seize the car,which is waiting for shipment to Melbourne Australia.
    Does anybody know who McCormick International in NY is?
    Who is Mike Sweet?
    What connection does he have to Mr.Weisman?

10. Carsmith

Carsmith Rookie

Jun 2, 2005
    Palm Beach
    By the way, I doubt that the guy with the title,"Guday" is an Aussie.My guess is he's either an associate of Mr Weisman,whom has our money,and not been avble to get our Title,and he wants to stir trouble,or he's a disgruntled Ex Employee.Either way,he has intimate knowledge of our Ferrari purchase.Any Australian knows how to say & spell the abbreviation of Good Day,so whoever it is ,acting like he's everybody's Friend from Australia,has never been here.

11. luvDfcar

luvDfcar Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 18, 2005
    virginia
    Full Name:
    arlis
    Exotic911 and JRL, looks like you should be asking those same questions to Carsmith.

I'm just happy I never bought a car from Weisman or Exotics at Scottsdale.

Hey, if all aint true then I reckon there aint nothing to worry about. Just seems bizarre that a bunch of folks from Australia to Arkansas are just pickin' a fight with this Weisman guy, for nothin'?

12. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K
    Well, i don't know who to Believe.
    I just called the Dealership. They Claim they will be SELLING Exotic Autos in 7-10 Days.

Someone on this Site is Full of BS !!!

We shall know shortly.

13. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    GTSDave, Guday, LuvDFcar and Ferraris4Sale accounts have all been banned. It turns out that all the posts are from same or similar IP addresses out of the Miami, FL area, and that there was some amazing overlaps in posts and IPs.

I am making no judgements on the claims in those posts, but multiple user IDs are specifically forbidden in the Fchat terms of use and for that reason the IDs have been banned. Should the users provide proof that they're real people, we will reconsider the ban.

14. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    #14 Stackhouse, Jun 3, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I on U
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    I have to believe at least ONE of them is a real person.

:)