Models: which brands have a 348 tb/ts 1:18 ? | FerrariChat

Models: which brands have a 348 tb/ts 1:18 ?

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by henkie, Jun 3, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. henkie

henkie La Passione...
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 13, 2005
    Deil,The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    henkie
    Hello....

Currently I have the Mira TS and the Burago TB in 1:18.

Were there more brands offering a 348 ? (in size 1:18 only!)

Thanks..

2. NoJo

NoJo Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Jerusalem
    Full Name:
    Noah Joseph
    I've got the Maisto 348 ts (targa).
    But what I've been looking for is the 348 Spider in red. I think Mira made it, but I can't seem to find one. I might just have to do a little mod job on my targa.

It has to fit in with the my UT 355 Spider, HW 360 Spider and the 430 Spider when it comes out. A Mondial cabrio would be key, too, but I don't think it's even on the market.

(I also saw another one on ebay, not a known name, but it looked like a re-packaged Maisto to me.)

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Yup, Mira, Maisto and Bburago made 348 models. I got it as Berlinetta, Targa and Spider. And also as a 348 Challenge car, which I made myself based on a Berlinetta.

4. henkie

henkie La Passione...
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 13, 2005
    Deil,The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    henkie
    Thanks

I made a mistake, I have the Maisto and Bburago so have to look for the Mira.
    I saw that the Mira has the moveble lights, so that's something different.

I have some UT models, but although their finish is very good the front trunk can't even be opened.

Henkie

5. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Don't sweat it. A lot of professionally built models (read hundreds of $$$) have no movable parts whatsoever. Not even turning wheels. It's par for the course.

6. T0nyGTSt

T0nyGTSt Karting

Jul 31, 2004
    Burago 348s turn up on ebay all the time.

As the 348 is one of the less well loved Ferraris, one can get them readily... unlike the UT 355 and the HW 288 which are well sought after.

T.