Ferrari UK website/IsoView down? | FerrariChat

Ferrari UK website/IsoView down?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Ricambi America, Jun 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Anyone else having trouble with the Ferrari UK website and IsoView? Seems like it's been down for 3-4 days now...

-Daniel

2. Steve Magnusson

Steve Magnusson Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 11, 2001
    30°30'40" N 97°35'41" W (Texas)
    Full Name:
    Steve Magnusson
    Yes, trouble here too (I don't even get to the FerrariUK site).

3. johnb@macarbon

johnb@macarbon Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    Anyone else have trouble just getting an ID? I submitted a request twice. The site says you'll get a response back within a few days. I've never gotten anything. My serial number was correct and they didn't say anything was wrong. And it wasn't any sort of email filtering. Wonder what I did wrong.

John

4. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

OK, I guess I feel better. I usually access it from the owners.ferrari.com page. The "hidden post" ASP runs forever, and never lands on the proper site.

I've heard all sorts of rumors about those stocks being sent back to Italy and Ferrari UK not having the parts concession anymore. Is this the first sign? Or are all those rumors just B.S.?

5. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    I also have not been able to get on the parts section.Do they still post on this forum?

Jeff Howe was a great guy to deal with before he left.

6. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    The Ferrari UK parts server is currently down, the rest of the site is still up (but uses a different web server) I guess there tech guys will be looking into it.
    I needed to order some parts yesterday and e-mailed Malcolm also telling him its down so they do know they have a problem

7. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Ditto! I've been trying to get in, and no luck.

8. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

Is it my imagination, or is their site still down? Going through the owners site (www.owners.ferrari.com), I eventually get a 404 error. I can't quite figure out what I'm doing wrong but the parts site ain't there.

FWIW, if the Ricambi site was down for this long, I'd pretty much be out of business. Has anyone else been able to consistently get in?

Thanks in advance.

9. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    I just tried it and can't get in.

Somethins' fishy!

10. bert308

bert308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2002
    Roermond Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert Kanters
    Same here, have been trying for several day. I need parts to be able to continue! If this lasts I will have to sent an email to one off the UK techs and describe the parts I need.

11. Ferrari_tech

Ferrari_tech Formula 3

Jul 28, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Malcolm W
    Hi guys, we are aware of the problem and out IT men are on the case, if there are any urgent orders please send an e-mail to me at [email protected] and copy to [email protected] and we'll process as quick as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

12. bert308

bert308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2002
    Roermond Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert Kanters
    I managed to place an order just now. To bad the short hard brakelines directly connected to the calipers (all 4), the fuel injection lines and the wiper washer nozzles are not available, all items that seemed cheap!

13. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    It's up and running!!!!

Amen!