Any one here heard of Prosport-ferrari. | FerrariChat

Any one here heard of Prosport-ferrari.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, Jun 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I have seen some carbon fiber 355 sills on ebay. The seller seems to be part of prosport-ferrari.co.uk, any none here heard of them? Are they a new firm?

2. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    are they in ireland ????????????

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  4. RF128706

RF128706 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Hi Chaa, have you bid on them ? I just put a couple of bids in but there was already a higher bid. I only went to 20 quid but its early days to start pumping money in there with 6 days to do.

If you're after them I'll back out as I'm not too fussed about them. My sill plates are in pretty good shape anyway & it makes no sense to bid against each other.

5. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Chaa Prosport have been around for a good many years they are good guys .I have done buisness with them and know many many Ferrari racers that have to They are great for parts and really better known for 355/360 repairs they have all the jigs ect Good blokes

RAY360M

6. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    yea thanks guys, RF no mate i have not bid, i think i will ring them and see if there CF sills are a going for a good price. I was going to buy some from Verdis but its still good to shop for a bargin and i thought i would ask becourse i have never come across them before.

7. murph7355

murph7355 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    SE England Yorkie
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Chaa - if you give them a call, see if they're up for a bulk buy. My sills are on the way out again and the link was pointed out to me also.

If they can't do anything decent price wise, let me know. I may have contacts who can do this stuff....

8. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    They mailed me back. £165 per side so thats £330, about the same as anywere else i think.

9. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Chaa i know prosport there not far from me,and one of my relation's makes parts for them.

10. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Hey Dale i would not mind buying at the source if he is willing, in fact he could have quite a few custumers if he wants the cash ;)
    Or better still if you are willing to offer a safe house being that they are not far from you,i can have a team round Pro sport in the night, if ya gets me drift:D