Thoughts on the new Ford F-150 | FerrariChat

Thoughts on the new Ford F-150

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by Dino Martini, Jun 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Well, our truck is going, making funny sounds and the breaks and baked. Its squeaks and rattles away. So were looking into a new truck, a half ton at the least. Were thinking an Ford F-150, any comments on the new F-150. Any serious recalls or issues?

2. URY914

URY914 Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2004
    Temple Terrace FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Friend at work has a 2 wheel drive 4 door. Very nice. But the bed is only +/- 5' long.

3. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    I drove one of my friends' F150 the other day. I loved it! It is so much nicer than the old versions. Much more room, more power, and nice interior.

4. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    The new F-150 is a really well put together truck. They're discounting the heck out of them now to make it even more attractive. Very nice highway ride, thoughtfully laid out interior and not nearly as cheap looking inside or out as the last generation. There have been a few issues from whistling winshields, wavy door skins, and highway vibration but I believe most of those things have been worked out by now.