Car show @ Giovanni's June 25th, 5Pm | FerrariChat

Car show @ Giovanni's June 25th, 5Pm

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Scaledetails, Jun 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Thanks to Brian Skeoch of the Lotus club, there is another car show @ Giovanni's, Saturday, June 25th, 5Pm till dark, same as the last one which was fantastic, cars, pizza, etc. See you there.

Giovanni's
    3630 Peachtree Parkway
    Suwanee 30024

770-232-1122

2. Brian Skeoch

Brian Skeoch Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    thanks Stephane, its going to be fun. no entry fee, 40 + cars, no awards, no special attire, no talks, nothing formal, just a bunch of us getting together on a Saturday afternoon for some great exotics, pizza and friends.

It doesnt get much better.

Oh, well, I will see if Doug and Gina will come again to the show this month too, and the hostest at Giovanni's, she will be there too .

plus, we can talk about Rennsouth... thats going to be fun.

Brian

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'll be in Miami on the 25th, so I'll miss this one. I hope someone else takes good photos and posts them!

4. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    Sounds good to me. Stephane, if I make i'll bring a couple boxes of those bags so you can get a close look at them.

5. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    The June feature car at Giovanni's wil be Cobra , which includes the Noble.

I am asking the Cobra club to all come out in numbers.

Next month feature car will be Ferrari.

Brian

6. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Had a blast last time, will be there on the 25th!

7. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg
    Yeah, for sure... many thanks to Brian for arranging the gatherings at Giovanni's. The last previous gathering was the BEST to date, and the Noble was realy cool to see and examine. Actually, the Noble was very interesting, as I thought it would make an ideal track car... so I arranged for a nice long test drive. The SuperFormance cars are really nicely done, so if the Cobra's and Noble are again at the event, check them out. Unfortunatley, I will still be traveling and can't make it. Wish I could, however.

8. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    YES! A day that I will be in town. I will be there. We will bring the Gtv6 and the Montreal (if we still have it).

9. Spectre

Spectre Karting

Apr 1, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    PLEASE bring that GTV6 to the RennSouth event. I love that car!

10. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I will try to get the Gtv6 up to that event. I have to find out what is going on for that day. If at all possible it will be there though. If not I will be glad to talk to you about it at Giovanni's. Thanks for the comment.

11. F355Bvc

F355Bvc Formula 3

Dec 4, 2003
    Lawrenceville. GA
    Full Name:
    Vince Canipelli
    I'll be there!!!

12. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Bring that lovely Montreal too! :)

13. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    that Montreal was the coolest car . Altho, I also like all GTVs'.

this next Giovanni event will also be published in the AJC paper so thats kind of cool. Doug ( the diablo owner ) is having it published, so hopefully we will get alot of exotic car guys that share our passion and will come out for cars and pizza.

Brian

14. Spectre

Spectre Karting

Apr 1, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    "published in the AJC paper"

Mitch? Can you help us out with that too?

15. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I just hope the July event is not on July 23rd, since I'll be out of town that weekend as well!

16. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    Jim, how does July 16th sound for next months Giovanni gig ? will you be in town ? next month Ferrari will be the featured car . sound okay ?

this weekends Giovanni gig ( 6/25 ) will start at the usua time of anywhere between 4:00 and 5:00. we will be given more room this month too. Vinny has already asked the coffee place to block off spots, and on Friday night Vinny will place cones all along the side of Giovanni's so we have more room. Last month we had 40 cars so I am hopeing we get that many this month.

I also posted some stuff in the Cobra club pages so hopefully those guys will come out in numbers including the Nobles. I want that guy up front as Cobra and Noble will be the feature.

Brian

17. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    Guys, remember Doug and Gina from the last Giovanni's show ? Doug drove the black Diablo. I just spoke with him and it has been towed to the shop for a large puddle of oil under the car. they said it needs a new rear seal and he needs to write out a check with 5 digits.. funny thing is, he just had it serviced for not passing emissions.. he aint happy.

He is hoping it will be ready and finished for this weekends Giovanni show.

Brian

18. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Thanks for the offer, Brian, but you need to find out what others think before making a commitment for July. After all, I am just one guy with one Ferrari. As of right now I plan to be in town every other weekend in July, so the 16th would be fine (though that could always change).

19. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    Hi Jim, you actually have been very good about these car shows and you seem to come to many of them. Also, you promote these shows well, so what the heck, might as well start out with someone who has alot of interest in them, so thats why I suggested that date. I wanted to bounce it off you to see if you would be there.

besides, the Rennsouth show is 7/9, and the Grand Am Cup race is 7/31, which by the way, we are doing a caravan the morning of 7/31 to the race as a Lotus group and if we can get the Ferrari guys to come too thatw ould be cool.

the guest celebrity car show judge is a current Grand Am driver, and was once a Lotus factory driver,. should be fun, you guys are always welcome to come with us, in fact we can make it a nice big showing, and if we break down on the way, I can jump in your Ferrari and hitch a ride back. ha.

check out our club web page at www.lotusltdsoutheast.org

Brian

20. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Considering that all the posted photos from the May gathering were mine,
    and considering that I will be out of town this weekend,
    I'm hoping that someone else will take photos and post them?? Please?

21. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    consider it done sir. Your excellent phot tradition will continue and we will post them here.

how about you leave your ferrerai and someone from the club will run it to the show for you, so that way you will be there in spirt..

tee hee,.

Brian

22. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005
    I just invited a fellow car club friend to the Giovanni gig. he loves cars and music and is a big car nut.

he is also guitarist for the band 38 Special.

Hopefully he will come out and check out our cars.

Brian

23. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

24. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Did you invite my Uncle Jeff? Just maybe since he lives in the Atlanta area. HMM?!

25. Brian Skeoch

May 26, 2005