Prosport carbon sills update. | FerrariChat

Prosport carbon sills update.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, Jun 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Just checked to see how the carbonfiber sills are doing on ebay for the 355 (i still have not bid, i am just looking), any ways i have just looked at the bid history and a bidder called prosport-ferrari has bid up the carbon sills from £150 to £170 ;) , for them who dont know ,the seller/supplyer (who is called prosport-conversions) of the sills also make them for prosport-ferrari (same firm maybe). A little crafty indeed. Another case of pulling wool over owners eyes, all said and done.

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    A classic case where the seller bids up his stuff to sell it at higher price.Give that man a job ;)

3. dapper

dapper Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Raise it to E Bay and if there's something untoward going on they will pull the auction.

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Na, not realy into that. Its just that i know there are some from this forum that have bid on them.

5. RF128706

RF128706 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    I saw that last night too and thought it was a blimmin cheek. Crossed 'em off my list of people to do business with on e-bay