FOC Funny (I am gonna get it now) | FerrariChat

FOC Funny (I am gonna get it now)

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Sloan83qv, Jun 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    I am going to get in trouble for this but this is just too funny: (I would make the same post if another club had made such a silly statement).

From the published minutes of the most recent FOC FL Region BOD meeting (6-11-05):

"Our relationship with other car clubs in the state was discussed. It was agreed that our position is that FOC Florida members are free to participate in other club's events...."

WOW! They have allowed their members to participate in other clubs events......like what could they do execute you for hanging out with the FCA or Scuderia Sarasota??????

Upon hearing this news the Scuderia Sarasota Board had an emergency meeting and now too will allow its people to attend other car clubs events thus they will no longer face "EXECUTION By Porsche" for aiding and abetting other car organizations. (Damn I forgot we don't have a board or Bylaws....nevermind)

To those that will chime in with the kooky expected stuff....this is just having fun at a really silly statement.....so relax.

2. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Gee...didn't you give Martin a rash of shee-ite for mentioning that he was going to the FOC Deering Yacht Club event?:

"All Powerfull Martin,

Your flock is turning on you, this is what happens when you develop a case of "RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION".

King Paul

Oh Please don't ban me all powerful Martin!

Sloan83qv "

Paul....you are such a fukkin' hypocrite!!

KevFla
    No pompous self-ordained royalty with suck-up minions...just a democracy.

3. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    #3 Sloan83qv, Jun 14, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    And Congratulations to Kevin for being the 1st (and as expected) to start with the name calling. What a 1st class guy with no sense of humor.

According to the Minutes Kevin did not attend the Board Meeting (he is a Board Member). I belive he was secretly attending another car club event (see photo below)....now though he can do it with permission thanks to the Boards approval.

Kevin,

Thank god Martin and a few of his friends attended Deering or there would have been no one there.........The Scuds and Scuderia SRQ don't make up stupid rules about other clubs as we don't have silly rules and Boards that make them.

Martin still loves me he told me so the other day:)....and by the way Kev that quote you posted was just Martin and I playing around....you really need to get a sense of humor and a life.

I think we need a moderator cause Kevins using BAD words...

I just found a photo of Kevin (with his dog also in disguise) attending another car club event before the board granted permission to do so:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Cochese

Cochese Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Actually, that was me at last year's Fantasy Fest in Key West.

5. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good

Well I guess if that was the effect you were after... Congratulations. Must have been a slow day in the Sloan household. But... watch out for all of the cracks in the walls of that glass house you are in Mr Sloan. You started the name calling and personal insults a couple of years ago with the St Armands thread. I mention that so anyone interested can go back and just see for themselves who the (ongoing) instigator, rabble-rouser has been.

KevFla

6. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    Kevin,

Give the St. Armands issue a rest as you have beaten that horse to death (and the horse is dead several times over) and the fact is that the great majority of Scuderia Sarasota attend the event and always have.

You really need to stop being the FOC Pitbull as it only makes you look foolish and even though it is amuzing it is not my intent. As I stated at the beginning if any other club had made such a ludicrous statement I would have had the same fun....this time it was just the FOC.

There are several members of the FOC that attend Scuderia SRQ events and I sure they will tell you that we don't sit around and trash your club...in fact we don't talk about clubs and that is why we are so succesful, that crap and those ego's are checked at the door.

Give it a rest and may you and your 88 dues paying members enjoy their club.

Paul
    King Rabble-Rouser

Not a slow day at all as I completed the rear window mods on my car today and everything is off to the painter and powder coater.

7. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Paul writes:

"Kevin,

Give the St. Armands issue a rest as you have beaten that horse to death (and the horse is dead several times over) and the fact is that the great majority of Scuderia Sarasota attend the event and always have.

You really need to stop being the FOC Pitbull as it only makes you look foolish and even though it is amuzing it is not my intent. As I stated at the beginning if any other club had made such a ludicrous statement I would have had the same fun....this time it was just the FOC.

There are several members of the FOC that attend Scuderia SRQ events and I sure they will tell you that we don't sit around and trash your club."

So you sit in the comfort of your home and trash the club on the computer?

You accuse me of beating the FOC horse to death when its you that can't get over it. Otherwise, why do you still, still make jabs at our club? You attack the club, we respond and then you accuse us (me) of bringing it back up again. This is the sign of a personality disorder. Anyone familiar with the ongoing saga knows that YOU have been Ray's self-appointed" pitbull."

You've had such a chronic hard-on for David B. and anything FOC-related for the past 3 or 4 years (after 4 hours, its said you should see a doctor), that your attacks just paint yourself as an immature malcontent. The Florida Region FOC and its members have never insulted your little Scud group but it seems that you need a periodic boost to your low self-esteem by attacking others (FOC) when you ran out of flies to pull wings off of or ants to step on.

You were on my ignore list for over a year, guess it's time you went back on it. So long ...troll!

KevFla

8. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    Kevin,

I just sent you a private message with an except of an e-mail you wrote that seriously trashed the FOC Regional Director (Former) and still a current Board Member along with yourself, it also trashes his son as well. Talk about "rocks and glass houses"
    It is out of courtsey that I do not post it here as it would really put you in a very bad place. If you continue with your FALSE crusade I will post it.

So before you get yourself in so deep that no one can pull you out just move on and get a life. The FOC is your club so enjoy it.

Anytime you want to show up for a dinner you would be more than welcome. But DO like the other two FOC Board Members (and everone else as well) that come to most Scuderia SRQ dinners and leave the club politics at home or your 1st dinner with us will be your last with us.

And so we are Clear; my personal feelings for the FOC,FCA or any other organzation are my personal feelings and they will be expressed anytime I wish to (except at Scuderia SRQ events or e-mails). Those feelings do not effect the operation of Scuderia SRQ.

From Scuderia Sarasota web site:http://www.ferrarisrq.com/AboutUs.htm

"Scuderia Sarasota now in its 4th year is an unofficial group of Ferrari owners, we have no Board, no dues and pledge no allegiances to either Ferrari Car Club and thus remain free of car club politics (as free as we can get). Scuderia Sarasota does not endorse or announce any FCA or FOC event and they do not announce our events. We exist solely as a group of Ferrari owners who like to share the experience and the passion without the club formalities. We get together the First Monday of every month for Dinner at a different Ristorante each time and also get together for Sunday rallies (when scheduled) and drives to different events around the state. The February 2005 dinner will be our 42nd consecutive monthly dinner and we average between 20 and 40 attendees each month."

Paul

9. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Well, well, well! The Rey Momo of Scud Sarasota decided to send me a couple of private messages. I haven't decided to delete them as "unread" as I said he was going back on the ignore list, that means both posts and PMs, or maybe post them here so everyone can read them to se what a thoughtful, mature, articulate person Mr Sloan really is.

It's too bad that all of the Scud Sarasota dinner attendees don't log-on to Ferrari-Chat can see for themselves what a blow-hard their "leader" is.

I can't believe (but then, considering the source - I should) that Rey Momo Paul is accusing me of "politicizing" the whole mess when its he that keeps dredging it up. All I've done is respond to his instigations. That's what leads me to believe Mr Sloan has some sort of personality disorder. My prescription to Mr Sloan is to find a short pier in Sarasota and take a long walk.

KevFla

10. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Go ahead and post them, big boy! Your guns have no bullets!

KevFla

11. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    guys...please lets not go over the edge.

12. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    And I have the photos to prove it!

-R

13. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    Kevin,

I am calling it a day with you as it was fun but it no longer is. I really don't want to post your e-mails that trash other people and their children. While doing so would make more of a fool out of you it would on the other hand be hurtful to those you have trashed, I just don't want to be a part of that. This thread was to poke fun at a really silly statement and while your attack was expected it is time to say goodbye.

I am sure you will now state that my bullets are duds and so be it but I think most of know what's what here and thanks for allowing your members to participate in Scuderia Sarasota events without fear of retribution.

Good luck with your club.

Paul