I-5 CHP blitz | FerrariChat

I-5 CHP blitz

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by lusso64, Jun 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lusso64

lusso64 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2004
    Simi Valley
    Full Name:
    David
  2. marknkidz

marknkidz Formula 3

Oct 7, 2004
    so cal
    Full Name:
    mark
    I believe it... Last night on I-5 on the way to the Angel game 2 cars pulled over in less than 2 mile stretch & noticed to more cruisers positioned on overpasses just licking their chops!!! I commented about the large presence, now I know why.

3. 1975gt4don

1975gt4don Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    #3 1975gt4don, Jun 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It's all about generating dough for the People's Republic of California so that they can affort to provide benefits for all illegals coming into this state.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. markymark360f1

markymark360f1 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mark

If only it was that simple......God knows thats the biggest issue to deal with at the state level......sure.

MM

5. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

All in the name of safety ;) I'm curious if they were just eyeballing or mostly radar?

6. TcpSec

TcpSec Formula Junior

Feb 8, 2004
    LA, USA
    Full Name:
    Zeno S Paradox
    We have much bigger problem than illegal immigrants. The good old Gov accounts for 19% of GDP spending TODAY and expected to go up to 30% in 15 years. If you take into account the debt servicing, we will be spending over 50% of GDP on the Gov. Nice, eh? Somebody gotta feed that monster.

7. Lt1corvette

Lt1corvette Guest

Jun 19, 2005
    San Clemente, CA
    Full Name:
    Joseph Dowd
    I have noticed a lot more radar alerts. I have an 8 mile freeway commute to work and ran into 3 cops this morning, 2 had people pulled over, the other was following me till I got off the express way. Guess my 125 mph morning cruises are over for a while.

8. spt

spt Rookie

Jan 5, 2005
    Newport Coast, CA
    Full Name:
    Ali Allage
    I've noticed a lot more local cops patroling within irvine and newport. I got pulled over on my 2 min ride to crystal cove a couple of weeks ago (I live at the top of newport coast drive, so the drive is really short). Also a friend of mine was telling me about cop handing tickets to people who didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign (within a quiet neighborhood) or had their front two tires over the white line when they did stop.

The county must be looking for funding.... :)