In desperate need of a particular shumi clip | FerrariChat

In desperate need of a particular shumi clip

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by SnapCat, Jun 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SnapCat

SnapCat Rookie

Jun 16, 2005
    Does anyone have a clip from the 2000 Italian GP that shows Michael Schumacher getting choked up at the press conference following the race. It was his 41st win. Thanks in advance.

2. klfpaul

klfpaul Karting

Apr 7, 2003
    Murrieta, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin Paul
  3. SnapCat

SnapCat Rookie

Jun 16, 2005
    I agree. Thanks so much for posting it.

4. wasibferrarinutter

Aug 13, 2004
    I think that was a pretty important win for schumacher and ferrari.I think the previous race was spa where hakkinen overtook schumacher to win the race and was ahead in the points tally and seemed to be on his way to his third world title. But this race seemed to be a turning point for ferrari and they went on to win all the races after this during the 2000 season and started there formula one domination. Also i think a trackside marshal died on that day so i think michal was a bit emotinal becasue of that.

5. Anthony_Ferrari

Anthony_Ferrari Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    Thanks for posting that! I was at the race and my Dad failed to tape it for me. I had intended trying to find this clip, but forgot over the years.

This was the race where a Marshall was killed at the second chicane. I don't think the drivers knew this until after the press conference though.

I remember walking the track after the race. When we got to the second chicane we were looking at the skid marks on the track etc and noticed a group of people looking over the barrier at something on the grass. It was a bloody bandage and bits's of medical tubing etc. There were people filming it! Made me feel ill. :(