Upcoming Shows? | FerrariChat

Upcoming Shows?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by ProDetail, Jun 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ProDetail

ProDetail Rookie

Jun 19, 2005
    Niles, IL
    Full Name:
    Steve Neumayer
    Hi everyone,

I'm a local private Ferrari detailer and I have a client who would like to show off his collection at any local upcoming shows.

The type of detailing I do is done by hand using only Zymol Estate Glazes, it takes about 15 hours a car. I would love to show off this process too.

Thanks!
    Steve

2. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
  3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,a friend of mine who owns an Italian Restaraunt in Glen Ellyn is opening up one in Lombard,on Roosevelt Rd.,about a mile or two West of Route 83. A bunch of Ferrari's and Italian Cars would make a nice Grand opening,or Car Show sometime. I'll talk to him and see what he thinks and get back on this....LOTS of Traffic passing by,LOTS of Exposure...And I assume,LOTS of People stopping in.

4. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Hey Frank,
    Is he opening up where Ocean's 11 used to be. Italian exotics would be a fun way to open the resturant.

5. Formula 1

Formula 1 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2005
    Im there for sure Frank just tell me the day he opens up......man im hungry :D

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Yes. Jimmy from Ciao Bella. I need to get ahold of him and see what he thinks. Looks like a great spot,eh?