1983 Mondial Cabriolet In E Lansing | FerrariChat

1983 Mondial Cabriolet In E Lansing

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by 1 Tifosi, Jun 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1 Tifosi

1 Tifosi Rookie

Jun 14, 2005
    Granger, Indiana
    I went to look at this car on Wed > It was my first F car to look at with the possibilty of purchasing. I did not get to drive it as the Husband was not home but I did get to fire her up! That was a thrill all in it self as I had never even sat in one let alone fire her up. I am thinking of making a retun trip to drive it. Any advice on what I should be looking for would be much appreciated. Asking price was in the low 30 s. Is this too much? Milage was around 44k. Also is there anyone in the area that is factory/professionaly qualified to check it out?
    The vin # ZFFMCI5A8D0048269 and the current owners have owned it since 1999. Any info on previous owners or car history would be great.
    Much Thanks.

2. MILotus

MILotus Karting

May 20, 2004
    Lansing, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    PM me. I can give you the name of someone that can PPI it for you. Does this guy have a black XJ8 and a white Lotus?

3. 1 Tifosi

1 Tifosi Rookie

Jun 14, 2005
    Granger, Indiana
    Hey Matt, She did mention something about a Jaguar but I don't know what model and I did not see or hear anything about a Lotus. Any Help you could get me would be much appreciated. Thanks,Searle.