Importing to the UK from Dubai | FerrariChat

Importing to the UK from Dubai

Discussion in 'Asia' started by sletti, Jun 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    I'm considering importing a car to the UK from Dubai, and I'm wondering if there is a way of establishing if a car for sale is likely/unlikely to be genuine.

I believe that the car is good (price certainly seems good!), and that the person expediting the sale is honest, but is there anyone on here who has any knowledge of the Ferrari world in Dubai?

Thanks

2. Robin Wells

Robin Wells Rookie

Aug 26, 2003
    Dubai, United Arab E
    Full Name:
    Robin Wells
    Hi Sletti

I live in Dubai. We have an active FOC here, the UAE Ferrari Owner's Club - who might be able to help. Also, most genuine cars will probably have been serviced at some point by the local dealers, Al Tayer Motors. They look after my cars.

Tell me who/what and maybe I can put you in touch with the right people or give you an opinion.

Robin Wells
    1986 3.2 Mondial Cab
    1983 Lamborghini Jalpa

3. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Hi,
    I am wondering, if you are able to let me know, where the exotic wreckers are located ,as I would be in Dubai in a few weeks, i want to buy back some parts for my 360.If you can point me in the right direction,
    the name or road .. anythingl.;would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your help.

Regards

4. RichardP

RichardP Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Tunbridge Wells - UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    The Stig is wanting to import a car to the uk. Another person asking about parts

5. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Sorry...post deleted. Thanks.