ANY EC'ers IN LI want to make a guys day? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ANY EC'ers IN LI want to make a guys day?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by LetsJet, Jun 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Nice turn-out Andy. car still in service, next time for sure.

2. Gary Res

Gary Res Formula Junior

Apr 23, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Andy,

Isn't that the 365 at the ROE this year? That car was perfect. If its not that one it sure looks as good. I have to get my sorry ass up early on Sunmorning and get out there. Also that wax I toldyou about is called Menzerna FMJ I find it works great on my Black Ferrari, but it also works great on my red BMW which is a close red to your car. I would say its one of the best waxes I've used, and its very easy to use. I bought it at Properautocare.com. If I don't feel like doing it, It goes to Detailing Dynamics.The owner, Matts a great guy. Knows his sh*t!

Gary

3. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Gary,

Yes it was the same car. If you need someone to give you a wake up call early one Sunday morning, let me know ;) Thanks for the info on the wax - I will order some up.

4. Maltp

Maltp Rookie

Jun 14, 2005
    AS in East COAst I hoPE beCAUSE this IS TriSTATe. i try TRY NOT to saY hey you guys I REfer tO PEOple MO LikE hey NUcka OR yo gee. IT Is morE SPEciFIc. Ec IS a tigHT NIT groUP. i COnCider dem TO THe a-TEam JUST cleaNER. AgiAN This IS TRi-sTAte. just MY to CENtS NUcka.

5. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    sO wAt b dA oTher hAndLe u uSe hEre nUkka?

6. Maltp

Maltp Rookie

Jun 14, 2005
    i actulLY use SEPICEr I NEVer haD A ID ON F-cHAt. i JUST ADDEd THIS so i caN SEe THE liNKS ON F-Chat. I got A BETta PLAce i calL home.

7. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    fwErrF.
    pLAy oN pLaYa.

this NYTS section b alright sUmtimes. but sUm other times u b hearing the sound of that thing flappin in da wind.