Ford GT spotted | FerrariChat

Ford GT spotted

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by dastig, Jun 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dastig

dastig Rookie

Apr 16, 2005
    On my way to work yesterday I saw a Ford GT. It was yellow with blue stripes. One of the sexiest cars I have seen to date.

BTW this was in Hamilton, Ohio.

2. reubenmc

reubenmc Karting

Sep 1, 2004
    Muncie, IN
    Full Name:
    Reuben
    I have yet to see it, but I've been told there is a GT running around in my area. Muncie IN to be exact. I'm not a big fan of the GT but it will be kind of cool to see it around here so I've got my eye out for it.

3. hpjunkie

hpjunkie Rookie

Jan 14, 2005
    INDY!
    Full Name:
    E. Canada
    I passed one on I69 on the north side of indy around the 86th street ext. two weeks ago. White with blue stripes...dead sexy!

4. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Yeah I think there are 2 or 3 white with blue stripes, 1 or 2 red with white stripes and a silver with blue stripes. www.ooley-blackburn.com has some and a superformance replica of the 1964 lemans car

5. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    There is a white / blue striped one in Hillsdale, Mich. Small college town with a lot of wealthy folks, and lots of cool cars.