Formula One Season | FerrariChat

Formula One Season

Discussion in 'Florida' started by f1paulita, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f1paulita

f1paulita Rookie

Dec 20, 2003
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Paula Romeo
    Hi guys!!!!! is Paula from The Italian Image. I will like to invite all of the Formula One fans to the store to come and watch the races with us. The ones that have already joined us they know is fun, you meet other Ferrari and formula one fans, and most important we all have fun. If anyone has any questions please call me at (305)477-3639 or e-mail at [email protected] the address is 10413 NW 41 st Street, is in Doral near the airport. Hope to see you all there. See You!!!!!!

2. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    If any of you F1 fans haven't been there, you should try it. We usually get a group of at least 30 people minimum. It beats watching it at home, you really get into it here with all the rivalries between fans. And always in attendance are ,at the very least, a 355,360 308,550 barchetta, and a mondial.

3. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    Paula:

I was down for the USGP two years and seven girlfriends ago. I won a tee shirt! Unfortunately, that last girlfriend took the digital cable box when she left and adelphia will not hook my TV back up until she returns it. I'll be glad to be there - when I can watch the races - and cheer with my fellow fans.

Scottie

4. rr1973

rr1973 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    DieCast Collector
    Full Name:
    Ramon Ramirez
    Thanks Paula, I'm going to try to go. Really My house is very close to the store and I have bought some scale cars from you. I'm Ferrari fans and Ferarri die cast collector.
    Thanks again and good luck !!

5. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Hi Paula,
    great to see you here as well :)

I will be there as much as I can. This coming weekend we will be in the Keys but other than that...if time permits.

Martin