Part Number/s for F355 | FerrariChat

Part Number/s for F355

Discussion in '348/355' started by MikeDeVera, Jul 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MikeDeVera

MikeDeVera Rookie

Jul 1, 2005
    good day to all you prancing horse afficionados!

just want to ask if anyone knows the part number/s for the following:

1.) Throttle and Intake Plenum Gaskets (16 ieces)
    2.) Intake Plenum Gasket (2 Pieces)

i tried to source this out from the local dealership / service center here in the philipppines but they were not much help on the matter.

i need to have the above mentioned gaskets replaced immediately since they are faukty already and is causing the "Check Engine" lights to come on and its making the engine idle roughly on start up.

hoping someone could reply to this and provide the data as soon as possible!
    thanks so much in advance!

2. MikeDeVera

MikeDeVera Rookie

Jul 1, 2005
    forgot to indiate in the original message...

you could mail me the part number/s if you have it to this account: [email protected]

thanks again!

3. mowater

mowater Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    on the same note:
    how difficult would it be to get our hands on the CD for the parts ?

the one the dealer uses, with the diagrams and labelling

4. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

It's a combination of things. The CD, the hardlock dongle, the XP "upgrades" to make it work on current software, etc. It cannot be run from the harddrive, it must reside on CD. Each CD only covers about 5 cars, and there are no CD's prior to the 348.

Frankly, paper is easier to work with. You can carry it to the garage, you can scribble in the margins, etc. If you really want the books, buy them legally on www.ferraritechinfo.com.

or, support your friendly Fchat sponsors...

5. Michael1

Michael1 Karting

Jun 27, 2005
    Newbury Park, CA
    I went to the ferraritecinfo.com website, and it appears everything there is for download. Where do you get the actual printed books?

Michael

6. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004