GTA's Ferrari wrecked | FerrariChat

GTA's Ferrari wrecked

Discussion in 'Canada' started by psod, Jun 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. psod

psod Karting

Jun 29, 2004
    Whitby
    I want to cry.. Stu at GTA exotics left a voicemail to tell me that his 355 was wrecked. I had it booked for next Tuesday. Been waiting all my life to finally drive one. I don't know the details, still waiting to talk to him in person on the situation. So anyone have a 355 for rent next week??

2. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    That is sad indeed. I was thinking of taking that car out myself now that the Diablo is apparently gone. :(

He also is no longer renting out the 360 for drives. Only for photo shoots. :(

Anyway, welcome to FChat!

Best,

Joel

3. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Yes it is true. It has been wrecked. Stu told me a while ago. Also the Diablo is indeed sold (Sorry Red). I think there is a guy maybe too in Woodbrige that may have a Ferrari for rent. No idea though.

Hey Joel, Stu's has a new place close to the old place. Big building. Kinda cool. I gotta drop by still but you can see it from the QEW.

RIP 355. It was a nice one too. Low KM, triple black, U.S car with a challenge grill. *drool*

RIP.

Cheers,

Vasco

4. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Sad to hear about any F-car meeting its day, is he planning on replacing it? Also, did a customer crash it or did he?

5. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    You know my time and Stus time just never worked. I hope the car is going to a nice home. As for this 355, is it written off? What happened to its driver? Hope they are alright.....cars can be replaced.

6. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Yes I know. I drove by his new shop about a month ago. Problem is, I didn't remember the address. Was a busy day. I picked up a new van at Thorncrest ford for my company, and decided to drive by his place, but dam, I didn't remember the address. I didn't see any "cool" cars anywhere on Q.E. blvd. I know the address now, so next time I'll know where to cruise by.

Best,

Joel

7. psod

psod Karting

Jun 29, 2004
    Whitby
    Good news,, Stu called today,, should be back this weekend from the shop. Just had to push my day till Thursday. I'll have a great weekend now. Working Friday for 3X OT so that should pay for it,,, love it.

8. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Are you saying that the car wasn't a write off? If so, there can be hope after all.

9. psod

psod Karting

Jun 29, 2004
    Whitby
    Some one ran it under an Intrepid. Mostly cosmetic but needed some parts and paint. Should have it back Monday or Tuesday.

10. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Yes that's right. I though it 'd be a write off too according to the damage amount $$$ . But he should have it back from the shop. Tha poor car, damn.

Vasco