Win a new fire extinguisher | FerrariChat

Win a new fire extinguisher

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by quickone, Jun 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. quickone

quickone Rookie

Jun 6, 2005
    Anyone seen the new contest H3R is running to win fire extinguishers if you are a top 4 finalist?

2. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    H3R is one of our FChat sponsors... thanks for pointing out they're running a contest... I hadn't realized that.

3. lgcbubbles

lgcbubbles Rookie

Aug 5, 2004
    That is correct. H3R is looking to our most enthusiastic customers (Ferrari Chat Room Members) to help us name our line of Halon Fire Extinguishers. We are offering a 10% discount coupon to all entrants and a factory new fire extinguisher to the top 4 finalists. For more contest details, please go to the following link: http://www.h3r.com/fire_extinguishers_contest.htm.
    All entries must be received by June 12th and sent to [email protected].
    Best of luck!
    H3R

4. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    I just got an email from H3R telling me that two of my entries made it to 3rd and 2nd place! One was mine, and one was my wife's, and now we've each won a new Halon extinguisher!

Thanks go to FChat sponsor H3R!!!! :p I already knew they make great products -- I have one in my 308QV!

5. tvu

tvu Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Trieu
    That's awesome!! I got fourth place, so I opted to trade up to the 5lb unit myself, paying the difference. I don't remember ever winnning any contest, so this really made my weekend.

Cheers.

6. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    My free halon fire extinguishers arrived! Thank you H3R!

I was incorrect about my previous purchase -- I have an extinguisher from Competition Components that advertises elsewhere (I bought it at an FCA national meet years ago) and puts a Ferrari sticker on theirs. However the H3R extinguishers look great and are actually made by AMEREX.

7. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    I wish I had known. Pro graphic artist for 25 years here. Have fire bottles in all 4 of my sports cars.

8. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    The name that won 1st place (and I don't know who submitted it) was "HaloPro". My wife and my submittals that won 2nd and 3rd place were Flame-X and Defender.