TR Radio Conceal Door Springs | FerrariChat

TR Radio Conceal Door Springs

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Octane116, Jul 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Octane116

Octane116 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Near Milwaukee, WI.
    Full Name:
    Cliff M.
    I am in the process of reassembly of my dash after reupholstery and need help in properly positioning door springs for the radio conceal door on my 86 TR. An electronic photo of an in place, open door that shows where the spring direction and is properly hooked would be great. I think my uphostery guy may have not installed the springs on the door correctly, which in turn has me scratching my head. Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. Octane116

Octane116 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Near Milwaukee, WI.
    Full Name:
    Cliff M.
    Bump, bump

3. Octane116

Octane116 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Near Milwaukee, WI.
    Full Name:
    Cliff M.
    Is this a tough question or what?

4. davemarian

davemarian Guest

May 24, 2005
    What's your e-mail address? I can send some directly to you at the highest resolution. DAVE

5. davemarian

davemarian Guest

May 24, 2005
    I was looking at the door and hinge points last night. With the door assembled you can barely see the springs. The only part of the spring that I could see is vertical directly behind the pivots. Hope this helps. If you still need pictures send me your e-mail address. Thanks DAVE

6. Octane116

Octane116 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Near Milwaukee, WI.
    Full Name:
    Cliff M.
    Not sure if there email harvesters in here so I sent my email in private message to you.