Attention PSP Owners!!! | FerrariChat

Attention PSP Owners!!!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Black355, Jul 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
  2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    yes, not only that, but... well, lots of little rips here and there. emulators which do not require swapping memory sticks as well for the two-stick hack.

neat stuff though. amazing what this little piece of hardware can do.

on another note, I don't have time to play with it since I bought mine after it came out. if you are looking to buy one, I have one game, one movie, value pack, car charger (which I've never needed), pm me an offer.

3. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Never buy the first batch of anything Sony makes. They are usually prone to dumb things breaking, which they fix several batches later. A couple of co-workers have told me things like power buttons breaking and the like. I'll wait a while.

4. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    True, but SONY never punishes their early adopters. They stand behind their stuff like noone I've ever seen. I have this Sony concierge service now -- it's pretty great.

5. Maltp

Maltp Rookie

Jun 14, 2005
    I have been beating my psp round it has not had any problems. My cousins on the other hand had a few dead pixels. he was able to rma that sucker to sony and now has a replacement one without any hassle. I heard all these horror stories of sony not replacing this or that. he seemed to have no problem. sometimes i wish i had not got the psp. i waste to much time wid this thing.

6. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    In other PSP news, I have a MAME build for PSP. It's unbelievable!

7. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    That's cool, they seem to be a pretty good company when it comes to that. I actually got a friend of mine to lend me his PSP while we were at work and i have to say that it's freakin awesome. I think they got my pocket on that one. Must have