I just found an old 1/18 Burago Die-Cast Metal Kit | FerrariChat

I just found an old 1/18 Burago Die-Cast Metal Kit

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Eric W, Jul 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    at a small local hobby store that I never knew existed. It is a sealed kit of a 1958 Ferrari Testa Rossa Le Mans. It is still in its orignal packaging. I haven't decided if I want to build it or sell it???

They had several other discontinue Ferrari forsale as well, like the old Giodi Ferrari Daytona Coupe and Spider versions. (Nothing special, but these are hard to find.)

Check it out.

1958 Ferrari Testa Rossa Le Mans

2. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    How much?

3. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I have the Bburago 250 TR - it was actually my first diecast! My wife bought it for me in Italy around a month or so after we started dating. She just thought it'd be a "neat" souvenier for me, but had no idea (at the time) that I was head-over-heals for all things Ferrari. Needless to say, I married the girl!

4. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    Eric

Thats a nice peice of model you got there, if I were you, I'd stored it away for a loooong time - as long as it isnt opend then you might get a solid buck for it in a few years time - thats the same thing I've done with my 40th Anniversary Murcielago, I've got two of those, one for display and the other god-know-where-I-put-it. (its in the attic:D)
    Just MHO :)