Ferrari Market Letter, what 's the latest Volume, Issue #, and date? | FerrariChat

Ferrari Market Letter, what 's the latest Volume, Issue #, and date?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by sixcarbs, Jul 10, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Hi,

I just reset my FML subscription after letting it lapse a couple of weeks.

The latest issue I am seeing is:

Volume 30, Number 12, June 18

Shouldn't there have been an update since that one?

Thanks

2. Bryan

Bryan Formula 3

Just got 2 Jul, Vol 30, No 13

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    SF, Bryan's right. There was a notice in the last issue, 3012, that Gerald and Carol would be in Europe and that the next issue (now the current issue), 3013, would be delayed. However, as of today, 3013 is up and active and the print edition has been mailed out.

If you're having trouble viewing the current, click the "current issue" button, or choose the current issue, 3013, from the drop down menu below the "current issue" button. If you continue to experience difficulties, please make no hesitation in contacting me, either by email or telephone. Thank you.

[email protected]

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    SF, also, are you aware of the extended FML online subscription for Silver and Rossa subscribed members of FerrariChat...? There's a thread about it in the Silver section...