Augusta National....can anyone help? | FerrariChat

Augusta National....can anyone help?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by L8Braker, Jul 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hello Guys,

My father is turning 50 next week and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help get him on to play down there. I'm in NC, and have attended the Master's before. This would be a dream come true for him and a great birthday present. If anyone can help please email me @ [email protected]

Thanks

Jeremy

2. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    as a members son, I have had people offer me as much as 10,000 to take them to play---answer is always no-----My family rule was always that only personal friends come with us to play and that seems to be similar with most members and their families.

your best avenue is to have a business connection with a member in some manner....

3. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    10 GRAND?????? man that family rule would be out the window if it was me lol

4. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hey Charles,

Yeah I understand, I mean I wouldn't want to offer the course to just anyone either. We don't have a direct business connection that I know of. I sell to the blasting & mining industries, so most of those guys are pretty rural.

This would really be great if I could make it happen, but it doesn't seem to feasible at the moment. I was fortunate to play many courses while playing golf in college, pinehurst, several tpc's, well most courses in the southeast. I could get on any of these, but not Augusta. My father would love to play the ultimate course(who wouldn't), and it could make his 50th birthday his best ever!

5. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    well actually it is closed till late October anyway--keep the faith--miracles have happened before down there

6. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    I'll do it! Thanks!