BayArea Detailer's--Any Recommendations?? | FerrariChat

BayArea Detailer's--Any Recommendations??

Discussion in '360/430' started by JWGT2, Jul 5, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JWGT2

JWGT2 Rookie

Dec 10, 2004
    Norcal
    Full Name:
    James
    I usually do my own detailing, but would like some recommendations of some good mobile detailer's in Bay Area.

I have seen Auto Concierge mentioned several times on this board. Don't know if they're mobile.

Does anyone know of one which uses the ZAINO Bros. system/product?

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Check in the Bay Area (NorCal) forum, but Bob Willis of Auto Concierge is THE MAN, and an FC member.

--Dan

3. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Bob from AutoConcierge is mobile and he's THE BEST. I believe he's on Fchat as AutoConcierge.
    Norm

4. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Verlyn at Phaedrus BMW on Jackson between Polk and Van Ness. I've seen him perform miracles (on other neglected cars). I just bring my car in every one to two weeks for a wash. What he does for a wash most consider a detail.

His number is (415) 567-8000

5. AutoConcierge

AutoConcierge Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Pleasanton, CA
    Full Name:
    Robert Willis
    #5 AutoConcierge, Jul 6, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks Norm and Dan for the endorsements. Here I am working on Maranello's latest. By the way Dan, I should be buffing on your 550. You were supposed to call me the day after the Palo Alto Concors. Hit the cell! (925) 785-2856.

Bob Willis
    Auto Concierge Auto Detailing
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Grigio 512TR

Grigio 512TR Karting

Nov 13, 2002
    Where's Diamond Head
    I can back up Bob. Did a great job on the 360....I might have to fly him in to paradise to do his thing, he's that good.

7. JWGT2

JWGT2 Rookie

Dec 10, 2004
    Norcal
    Full Name:
    James
    Thanks to everyone here for recommending Bob at Auto Concierge.

Bob just detailed my CS and CL55 last week. He is BAR NONE THE BEST DETAILER I've experience in the Bay Area. And I've tried about 10 others---the others don't even come close.

I think the biggest difference is that Bob cares for your car just as much, if not more, than the owner. His pricing is also very reasonable considering his attention to detail and time spent on the car.

Thanks again Bob.

James