Sandra Bullock marries Jessie James | FerrariChat

Sandra Bullock marries Jessie James

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F1Ace, Jul 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F1Ace

F1Ace F1 Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    Full Name:
    Wes
  2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    She's an "Arteest" She's allowed to be eccentric idiot!

3. F1Ace

F1Ace F1 Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    Full Name:
    Wes
    I would have been a much better match for her:

She makes tons of money - - I know how to SPEND lots of money!

Some women are so blind! Oh well, her loss.....

4. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Sigh...another Hollywood divorce-in-the-making.

5. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    Pathetic....

While Jesse is somewhat entertaining and maybe someone I'd want to hang with (a bit)....he'll always have one foot firmly planted in the trailer, half his mind in the gutter and never more then a few cylinders firing up in the cranium. What can you say about a classy guy who has "pay up" tattoed on the palm of his hand? I can see him with Britney Spears.

My thoughts on Sandra are dramatically diminished, almost to the point of removing her from the "I'd hit it" list...but we'll just put her on probation for a few months...cause that's how long this marriage will last.

On the other hand.....WHO CARES???? :)

6. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I've seen her a handful of times at the Scabs shows here in Austin. She used to date Bob Schneider for quite some time. Great performer, but I just don't know about him and a monogomous relationship. I'm sure she wanted someone more in the national/worldwide limelight than Bob had to offer.

7. F1Ace

F1Ace F1 Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    Full Name:
    Wes
    Steve R, you're BANG ON!

I saw the episode (didn't Sandra?) where they rehash Jessie's previous marriage.....what a loser! I mean, it made him look pathetic, and the fact that he even aired such a program shows just how stupid he is. So I guess there's the "match".

I like the quote from the article:
    "Many in Hollywood have been surprised at the pairing of the tattooed "bad boy" James and the on-screen good girl Bullock."

Nice careful wording.;)

OK, let's all play the game together! What's the word they mean to say when they say many are "surprised"? Could the word be "shocked", "stunned", "disappointed"?

I think they're asking: "Sandra, and you waited to marry.....for THIS!?!"

8. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    #8 coolestkidever, Jul 18, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Damn right...If EVER there was someone who desperately needs Bolt-ons........!

10. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    When celebs go after bad boys that's one thing, when everyday women go after bad boys they usually find themselves on COPS wearing a tube top, ratty shorts and barefoot.

Pfffffft, I just don't know about Sandra. Usually women just natuarally fall back into the rut they've experienced growing up. That's all they know.

11. F1Ace

F1Ace F1 Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    Full Name:
    Wes
    In this case what you say sure makes a lot of sense. Interesting....

12. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Seems like a lot of hatred towards him. I actually like him, he's a good guy under it all. One episode he builds a car and dedicates it to a little boy that died of cancer a few days before he was supposed to be on the show. In another episode he builds a handicap driveable Mercedes SUV, and donates it to a kid that was paralyzed in an accident.

13. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    JJ is not a bad guy, and he is certainly not trailer trash. He is a guy who started with nothing and has built two successful businesses (his West Coast Choppers business as well as his "Jesse James" business in Monster Garage and other deals). He is a shrewd businessman.

I find his character refreshing. He tells it like it is. He makes no bones about where he came from and what mistakes he has made. He isn't the type to put on a fluffy happy-happy-joy-joy facade for the camera while sucking down coke and booze like it's going out of style when the camera is turned off. He is what he is. What you see is what you get.

I really like that about him.

Not to mention he is extremely talented both in metalworking as well as marketing as well as business. He has some skeletons in his closet like we all do, but come on... who isn't at least a little envious?

14. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Wish they had a different announcer on the show.

I like Jesse James. He digs below the surface. His bride doesn't.

Bullock would be okay if she could act. Anybody can keep a botox-straight face and repeat words someone else wrote.

15. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    S. Bullock has a condo near the water here. i know where she lives and have met her several times. she was EXTREMELY nice in person, and looked even better without all the lights and make up. i was in the GTB a few moths ago and saw her downtown in our historic area. J.J. is a lucky man to have her. :)

16. mrrou

mrrou Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I'd take jesse james place and do the deed myself on the honeymoon, "if you want something done right, you just gotta do it yourself"

:)

17. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    yeah, yeah....she still needs bolt ons!!! :)

18. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Further proof that this country is going to hell... :(

19. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah

totally agree on that point.... forgot about that :)

20. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    Who F*cking Cares? -- That's my take on all this.
    If the two love each other, and want to get married, so be it! Maybe she's one of the few people in today's world that sees him through his tattooed up skin.
    Why do people care so much about celebrities? Why can't they live thier own lives without everyone in the world watching them? They're just regular people, not the idols that we make them out to be.

21. noelsairplanes

noelsairplanes Karting
    BANNED

Oct 19, 2004
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Hey 99355F1,

I totally agree with you. Leave this couple alone. A marriage in Hollywood is a delicate thing to begin with. They do NOT need the opinions of people who don't know any of the facts. I wish the two of them the best. To all of us others, let's "get a life" and get back to discussing the things this forum was created for in the first place! Discussions such as this one, have no place on Ferrarichat.

22. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    We're just looking for the plot for "Shrek 3". :D

Ogres: 10; Princesses: 0.

23. Norm512TR

Norm512TR Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2001
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Norm
    Everyone's complaining now, but just wait until you see the bus in Speed 3!

24. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    No, he's not a bad guy....but I've seen him MANY times snap at people, treat people like trash and basically carry-on like a low-life piece of trailer-park trash...this classic behavior often unprovoked and much to the tune of feeding his ego....which is pretty f-in huge....granted, to a certain degree earned and probably part of his acting for the camera.

Much of his behavior is rather low-class and falls dramatically short of what a role model he could be. Which still doesn't answer the point of all this....

Bullock needs some bolt-ons real bad, I've seen junior high school girls or fat men with more rack!

25. GTO84

GTO84 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    Any time he's snapped at somebody on his show, they deserved it. They were screwing around and needed to be slapped. You couldn't be farther from the truth. Try actually watching the show.