TthIs iS an oUtRaGe | FerrariChat

TthIs iS an oUtRaGe

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Buttuz4eva, Jul 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    the tri state has become crap in my eyez and frankly i am ashamed to even have my name affiliated with this circus called TRI STATE this new moderator that is known as *** but i know him as VIC> he has taken this power trip too far and his mister nice guy attitude makes me sick the way some lieing president that tells you NO NEW TAXES makes you feel when you here that crap. you should remove that ec from your avatar mr fancy pants.

I am sure he will remove this post but if he was a real man he would leave it as a reminder that he was was the rize and the fall of the TRISTATE. he made the first real run happen and hatts off to you but somewhere along that line i think you felt like these guys are so much dumber then me and i want nothing to do with them because i am mr intellectual. Mr busy pants i used to call you because every time we had a run you said sorry guys gotta work i am just swampped . that was all a lie and you know it you were ashamed by us the way we act we are below you the same way a stuck up rich parent feels about there daughter hangging out with the boy that lives accross the track.

So i say this MR FANCYPANTS PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS DATA BASE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO BE REMMINDED OF ME HERE . PLEASE BE A GOOD GUY FOR ONCE AND DELETE ME FROM THIS GREAT PLACE YOU CALL HOME A PLACE I DO NOT FEEL WELCOME TO BE MYSELF A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE SO ASHAMED TO SAY YOUR NAME BECAUSE YOU WERE ONCE APART OF US A PLACE WHERE YOUR OLD FRIENDS NOW CALL YOU *** A PLACE THAT I KNEW ONE DAY WOULD NOT WELCOME A OPEN MIND. A PLACE I NOW CALL STOOPS..............

HNIC OUT 4EVER

2. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Surprise, surprise. Here comes Super Buttuz4eva to save the day - :D

I'll keep the EC in my avatar, thank you very much. It stand for "East Coast" as far as I'm concerned, and it reflects the same principles of inclusiveness, respect and love that we extended to you and everybody else that has joined this board. We did it then, we continue to do it today.

I did start the first run last year. And I organized most of the others throughout the year - including some of the best and most memorable. I didn't attend your filming sessions because I WAS busy more often than not - on average I work 100 hours a week.

I think you asked for filming sessions four or five times. The once that I didn't have work, you're right, I chose not to come, but only because what you were planning to do just didn't interest me. It had nothing to do with being ashamed of you guys. Most of the people that went to your sessions were friends of mine.

You've always been unequivocally invited to all of mine. You've chosen NOT to join most - shall I deduce that you were ashamed of me? Get real.

No problem. Done.

NYTS developed a great community of users. They've come once. Now that the bull is gone, they'll come back again.

Ta ta.

3. phantasms

phantasms Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2003
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Gene
    wErd

please do the same and remove me from your database.

There is no longer any reason for me to participate in tristate. Please help me forget that I was ever a part of this section under the rule of ***. You've disrespected my family and crushed something that was once great enough to inadvertanly spawn the Exclusive Colony. FYI that's what EC stands for..to reiterate Brad...taking it off all avatars over here would be a good idea and appreciated by all. Two seperate entities is what many want and how it must be. Please do not mention any of us dragging our family into your section and we will extend the same courtesy.

.....Exclusive Colony Till Death

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Get with the program - on this site EC means "East Coast."

So the avatars are staying. But your account is gone.

5. charlie rx7

charlie rx7 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    does this mean no more fake ganster talk and wigger lingo? sounds good to me! :)

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Bingo! We have a winner! - ;)

7. ringmeister

ringmeister Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2005
    NJ
    I'm offended by the word "wigger".

8. horowitz

horowitz Karting

May 25, 2005
    NYC Metro
    Full Name:
    Horowitz
    You must be joking, right? Unless you're a dorky white kid, I can't imgine the word wigger being offensive.

9. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    I don't get what all this is about? What is the TRISTATE thing and EC all about and clashing?

...here in southern california i've never used either word.. oops! :)

but please fill me in

10. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    I'm not sure either, to be honest. I don't think anyone is.

Ed P.: I'm FedEx'ing 8 webcams to you. Please put them up in the trees all around your house. I do not want to miss the action this weekend at your BBQ!

11. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    What is happening ? Last week end Dwight and i were saying just how great the EC is ; how great you guys are and now this ? Why ??

12. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Vik,

I had chosen to stay quiet on this earlier as personally I have nothing against you but I have to say now youre taking this role too far. You clearly have taken action against Chris because of personal reasons and for me you are an extremely biased moderator and that in itself detracts from me ever wanting to post in this section.

You clearly wanted to isolate the other members of the site who spawned the Tri-state forum as shown by your actions against Brad and Gene. I am truly disappointed by your actions over the past few days.

Ban me.

13. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    vik,
    i am very disappointed on how everything has turned out.
    even though i have started out being active here, a lot of the
    unity i see in the beginning i thought was all for show and not really true.
    the term ec, although in the early stages of defining the term by 1 person, meant "east coast" has evolved into something else defined by the same person but followed strictly by a group of people. for the word to be used loosely to mean something else other than what it really means here on fchat
    is quite upsetting to me. i also think that your moderating has been based on your biased view on not only 1 individual but a group of people. this also
    has affected my particaption here. i understand that there will be plenty more new users to join and that maybe the tri-state will have less of the b-s and become fun again. but you know what, it will NEVER be the same or better. the same group that some tri-staters and you dislike so much, made the tri-state so interesting.

some thing i want you and everyone to think about is, who are you really? and to think about it. and be yourself. and live life your way the way you really are. also like i said in another post, dont hate.

so with that said, i would like you to ban me as well.

i aM a eC cH!gg! 4 lIFe
    EC4LIFE

14. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #14 markcF355, Jul 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  15. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    i agree with what everyone else has said.
    i will no longer be part of ny tri-state forum.
    since i paid for a 5-year subscription (or 3...i forgot what the deal was), i will choose to keep my username, but not post or go into the ny-tristate area again. (rob wont give me a refund of my subscription)

hubitubi 'OUT'

16. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    100% disagree. I'll repeat what I said earlier: I took action against Chris because, despite repeated warnings, he chose to continue to post in an offensive and insulting manner which goes against the rules of this forum, and creates a negative atmosphere for all involved. The fact that his anger was directed against me had nothing to do with. I have had public differences of opinion with others on FChat and they were always reconciled in a purposeful, adult-like manner - even if the conclusion was to agree to disagree. On FChat, how you respond is as important as what you say, and Chris just didn't seem to get that. I would have banned him had he acted the same way with anybody else - probably earlier too.

Not sure I understand - you are faulting me for removing the accounts of Brad and Gene ON THEIR REQUEST?!?

I have nothing against you as well Utkarsh. But if you choose to be removed from this community due to some misguided sense of loyalty, so be it.

17. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Appreciate your views Jon - I guess time will tell. And nothing but love for you. Good luck with everything.

18. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Your perogative.

19. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    #19 sjmst, Jul 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    In other words:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    The IRL and CART, the FOC and FCA, and soon the FIA and WMCS were all inevitable and now its Tri-State and Exclusive Colony. You could say that all good things come to an end but in all of the former instances there were no improvements on either side. Today, these splinter groups struggle to recapture what once was and only the devisive principals and their cronies are the only ones who reap any benefits.

It takes short sighted minds fueled by big egos to cause these kinds of disturbances. The lines that get drawn in the sand become difficult to cross and the divide gets wider each day.

There is no doubt we represent a diverse cross-section of those who worship Ferrari. The ethnic, economic and age differences that have been bridged by the Tri-State group are significant and some would say impossibly wide.

Let's let the ego maniacs go off someplace and settle their differences some other way. I for one have no tolerance for this kind of childish BS as part of something that is not a lifestyle but is only a hobby.

21. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I understood some of that ;)

22. JStone414

JStone414 Formula 3

Sep 23, 2004
    Gotham
    Full Name:
    Roman Sionis
    what the hell is goin on with F-Chat? **** is fallin apart. Not making any comments cause I'm fairly new

23. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    sounds like pledging in college

24. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Just normal changes.

25. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Now explain it to me. I really have to take my medication a lot earlier in the day.