A July Sunday Drive | FerrariChat

A July Sunday Drive

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bart, Jul 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    As I was going north on Newport Blvd. in Costa Mesa, I spotted a car in front of me. It might handle me. Since I have seen a few Porsche Carrera GT V -10, I thought it was one. Rats! I was in the fast lane and the thing was three cars in front of me in the middle lane. I had a mini-van with passengers in the rear seats in front of me.

When the light changes, the road quickly turns into a freeway. At the bottom of the hill you enter on, another fast lane starts. Nuts. This is a start of a Southern California freeway. One may accelerate to the posted limit. By the time I hit that lane the thing was gone almost. I have a new ticket and do not wish to get another. It would cost me greatly. Therefore, my burst of speed will not exceed 99 mph.

Ahh, I see it before the Corona del Mar Freeway exit. When I finally get to it, it is a convertible or spyder in European talk. The plates are new, just paper. A man and I think his wife are out for a Sunday drive. They just left Newport Beach. We looked at each other and smiled at each other’s car. It was a new Viper.

Darn, I love my 550.

2. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Haha... love it! Nicely done, Bart :)

-Mark

3. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3