Range Rover Sport Supercharged | FerrariChat

Range Rover Sport Supercharged

Discussion in 'British' started by fish78, Jul 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fish78

fish78 F1 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Anyone have any impressions? It seems to be faster and more agile than the big Range Rover, but the interior lacks the luxury appointments.

2. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Inquired about the RR Sport Supercharged in the Vesuvious paint. Dealer wants 15k over msrp..............WTF!!! They won't budge. I have bought at least 7 RR in the past 10 years from them. Great way to promote goodwill with your loyal customers...............NOT! Time to go elsewhere.

3. fish78

fish78 F1 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Yikes!

4. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I have had mine for 3 weeks and I love most of it. I have always been a GM guy (other than my 360) so I am new to Land Rover, the interior layout takes a little getting use to. The engine is very quick for the weight of the car. I do think the transmission is a little slow from 2nd to 3rd in sport mode. In 'manual' mode the shift points are up to the driver, so this is easily remidied (sp?). A little disapointed in the seats, not as comfy as my denali was. The leg room is also slightly lacking in the driver seat. As far as luxury, you have it in this car. The navigation is wonderful, integrated phone system rocks, interior leather is stunning, 14 speaker Harmon Kardon Stereo system really thumps, off road capability incredibile (who am I kinding, I'll never know), beautiful from the outside, all in all many nice features. Worth the $94,000? I dunno. $10,000 over sticker anyone???

5. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Oops! Maybe I'll read the thread next time before I post, I don't have the sport I have it's mama.

6. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    Why get it when you can have a (faster) Cayenne TT for less?