Poor Skip | FerrariChat

Poor Skip

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by SpyderGirl, Jul 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SpyderGirl

SpyderGirl Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    Seems as though Skip, Chelle and I had a bit of humor that we wanted to share with the group, but I had to leave for work early today, and was not able to reply to Skips comment earlier this morning. Skips post was pulled and we can see why, but there is a great story that goes along with it. For those that did read it, you will understand now...Anyone that missed it, should understand as well...

Last weekend, after the VA Show, we put Skips 308 in the garage, fixed his electrical gremlin in the Roller, and decided it was dinner time. After a nice oriental meal, we all came back to our place so Skip could hop in the Roller and head home before the dark of night set in...

Huggz all around, Michelle being the last...In all her blonde glory, "somehow" forgot that when you give a big hug while holding multiple carry out trays filled with hunan chicken and chop suey tipped on the sides, there is a "slight possibility" of seepage! :)

Well, I saw Skip as he started toward the nice WHITE ROLLER....

"SKIP...NOOOOO!!!"

Geez that stuff was all over him, down his back and pants...UNREAL just how much Chelle was actually able to pour ON Skip with nothing hitting the ground until his Shirt's liquid capacity was maxed out, thus transferring right to the seat of Skip's trousers...well, that maxed as well and left a trail behind skip as he walked...;)

~~~Start entering in one of a 100 jokes anytime~~~

Well, right upstairs we went, where all 3 dogs thought that Mr. Skip was a walking gravy covered milkbone brought home for them to nibble and lick.

~~~enter more jokes here as well~~~

I gave Skip a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that....well....has dinosaurs "doing the nasty"....figured it would be cute...people look over and see the beautiful Rolls driven by a distinguished looking gent with dinosaurs all over his shirt bumping uglies. ;)

Anyways, we got to thinkin that this story would make a cute thread to pick on Chelle a bit with her ditziness and what she did to Skip. The directions that this could have gone, and the humor we had saw in it all....WOW did that not work out as planned!
    LOL :) Sorry everyone...Skip, I hope you not getting razzed too too much. But the best part of it was that you made some Veterans very happy...got a nice meal...got your clothes washed and pressed free of charge...and got to ride back home in comfort......
    IN MY sweatPANTS. :) LOL :)

2. Chelle

Chelle Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 6, 2003
    N. burbs of Chicago
    Full Name:
    Michelle
    lol, isn't it great when you do something blonde and the embarrassing headlines and misunderstanding all point to your friends?

All I meant to do was hug Skip goodnight and I ended up covering him in hunan chicken..
    and Haley got teased and Skip got grilled..

all in all a pretty good day for me :)
    usually my blonde moments comeback on me

We made it up to him though - last night we went over there and fixed/upgraded his computer, cleaned his 308GTB and recharged the A/C in his daily driver

Chelle

3. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    To those of you who thought the worst of me, apologies and DONATIONS will be accepted!

My post was a 'Teaser', but apparently few of you got it!!

Skip

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The post looked to me as if it offended one of FChat's rules (see sticky above for details). Also without knowing the background of the story I got concerned about the people involved. Hence I pulled it.

We have definitely more leeway in the local sections of FChat than in the general sections, but anything with a sexual/racist/malicious undertone will be pulled by me. It also normally warrants the offender a ban, but in this case it was a misunderstood joke, so Skip gets off.

5. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Skip, I know the girls are just being nice and covering for your sorry gravy/sauce covered *ss! Own up to it! Admit you abhorrent degenerate bent. It is the first step toward recovery.....

You NASTY, NASTY man!

You make me want to ...... :D

6. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Ban him, ban him, ban him...

Come on, please? I'll give you a dollar? :D

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Tempting.

Banning a user is only fun if the user intends on posting. Some folks on here post so rarely they wouldn't even notice that they were banned.
    :)

8. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Chelle and Haley,

Sorry you couldn't make it to the Muskegon Air Show this past weekend. Hopefully you guys post updates for the GTO progress. I sure hope I get to see it in person someday.

Andreas and Frank were talking about how you moved it from a left hand drive to right hand? Holy cow!!! (Just for the challenge?) Sheesh!!

Mike :)

9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    All that I can say is this.....If it would have been me,I'd have been driving home in my Skivvies. Serious doubts that there are any spare clothes big enough for me to borrow at Haley and Chelle's,as,I am bigger than both of them,and my son,all put together....:)

10. SpyderGirl

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    Andreas, as soon as I went to F-chat at work uesterday ~~shame on me~~~ I noticed Skips post was gone an figured that is what happened, and then he called me after work..."ummm, Haley, I think I am in trouble"...lots of laughing followed.

Tis good to know that our moderators are quick Lads just in case some dirty middle aged men get to crazy! ;) Good work Sir! Next vodka gimlet is on me...unless Chelle ahold of one too, then it is on the first person she huggz! :)

11. SpyderGirl

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    Bill, think recovery is possible, or is it too late and a lost cause?;)

12. SpyderGirl

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    Me too, I took vacation for thurs. n Fri. to head to the Air Show, and was looking forward to propping up my American, POW, Marine Corps and Ferrari Flags by the GTO not to mention the possibility of scootin' down the runway if that would have been possible. As soon as the darn thing is done, I am going to be calling in sick at work lots of days me thinks. ;)

I am sure you will see it soon, as I am really wanting to head out to as many shows as I can...because somehow, the weekend of the VA show, I got this tremendous bug to drive and be around F-cars more than ever. :):) I got to drive my first one that weekend, and I was in awe of how it drove and sounded. I have driven lots of nice and fun cars before, but it really is like nothing else, and compared to the Lambo in the garage...never again will I even think of driving it after I drove the 308, It just cant compare in my eyes, now after I get my house, I will be saving fer my 308 :)

And yes...GTO is right hand drive now, should be easy enough to drive, I drove them in Okinawa lots and twas easy enough, only thing is I will have to drive in backwards when I go to Portillos or Taco Bell drive thru's. ;)

13. SpyderGirl

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    Hmmmm....a little bit more of a challenge if it were you that was the victim of Chelle's lapse in normal thought process functioning ;) But I am sure we could come up with a good looking toga for you, maybe even a white mink toga made from my blanket, but you would not be allowed to hug Chelle AFTER you had it on out of fear of a rogue hunan chicken attack! ~grin~

14. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Billiam knows recovery for me isn't possible. He knows that I've been in 'rehab' for years.

It's just another one of Mr. Buttcrack's cruel remarks!!

p.s. Haley, I'm happy you enjoyed having the Ferrari for the weekend. I know you and Chelle are more careful with it than I am!

15. SpyderGirl

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    I just hope the people who run the 'rehab' program did not see you in the T-shirt I gave you, or you will be right back to step one! ;)

And yes, it was the most enjoyable trips down 294 ever. It is a very well behaved horsey...I think the bast part was when I pulled into my Moms driveway to get stuff for the car show, she came out because she said "she heard what had to be a Ferrari". She looked at it, looked at me then said "could not drive yours so you got a real one?" I just smiled and shook my head.

If you ever need her detailed again, I would be happy to take her to my house and giver her a good bath for ya. ;)

16. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill

I firmly believe that a cretaceous curmudgeon of his lengthy affliction, deviation and myriad of moral misdeeds, would be without hope of rehabilitation or redemption. :D

17. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Talking about Monsieur Dupasquier?
    :)

18. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Yeah, but who keeps me dirty middle aged man in check?

BTW: Yes, you could have scooted down the runway in Muskegon. Our cars were in that fenced in area, but as you can tell from the pics Dave and I took our cars for a quick tour of the place and put them next to the different planes for fotos. The one thing I didn't dare doing was put it next to a Blue Angel jet. Something to do for next year...

19. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    (|)

20. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill

No, but he like Skippity, is a confirmed recalcitrant reprobate!!! :D

21. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Where did I leave my dictionary?

22. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Cretaceous - A prehistoric era, from 165 to 65 million years ago. The Cretaceous period was the heyday of the dinosaurs.

Curmudgeon - An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions. A crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of stubborn ideas.

Recalcitrant - Marked by stubborn resistance to and defiance of authority or guidance.

Synonyms: unruly, ungovernable, intractable, refractory, willful, headstrong, wayward, disobedient.

reprobate - 1. Morally unprincipled; shameless. 2. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation. marked by immorality; deviating from what is considered right or proper or good; "depraved criminals"; "a perverted sense of loyalty"; "the reprobate conduct of a gambling aristocrat"

Synonyms: depraved, perverse, perverted, immoral, corrupt - lacking in integrity.

Disclaimer......
    Any previous remarks, related in any way to the definitions or synonyms above, have been made with only the best of intentions and with a generous slathering of warm concern. :D

Bill

23. SpyderGirl

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    Wow! Great mini rant, a definate keeper if you could have gotten nudibranch in there somehow :D

Good thing you put the disclaimer in or Skip may have given Andreas a 5 spot and petititioned to ban you ;)

24. SpyderGirl

Mar 23, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    Haley
    Well, if it can be set up for it next year, count me in, especially if I have a chance to go against an Air Force bird. :)

And I would love to get a pic of all the horses rounded up in front of "Fat Albert". Were you able to get pics of that bird?

One thing I am wondering...I know a good amount of air shows rotate from Blue Angels to Thunderbirds each year, is Muskegon that way or just the Angels?

25. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Nudibranch, now Haley, I, and I would hope that you, would not want to subject the loyal F-Chat listeners to unending enraged responses of the mollusk community for libelously likening them to our poor Skippity! :D

Bill