ENERGIZER OR DURACELL ON TV ??? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

ENERGIZER OR DURACELL ON TV ???

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by BWS550, Dec 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Can't say that I recall any battery commercials lately. I buy Duracell or Energizer, whichever is cheaper at the moment I need one.

2. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    I PREFER RADIO SHACK BRAND. OR THE ONE WITH THE BLACK CAT.
    BUT SERIOUSLY BRUCE, IVE BEEN SEEING ALOT OF THE DURACELL BATTERY COMMERCIALS LATELY WITH JOHN BON JOVI AND BATTERIES IN HIS MIC WHICH IS A GOOD SELLER[ GOOD AD ], BUT THE PNK BUNNY STICKS IN MY MIND TOO. I VE USED BOTH BATTEREIES AND HONESTLY I THINK ENERGIZER IS THE BETTER BRAND, THEY LAST LONGER. WHICH REMINDS OF A QUESTION FOR YA,---- MY DIGITAL CAMERA EATS BATTERY LIFE REALLY FAST, DOES ENERGIZER MAKE RECHARGEABLES ???? AND WHAT KIND DO YOU USE IN YOUR PERSONAL VIBRATING VIRGINIA ?????

3. Noelani

Noelani Formula Junior

May 29, 2004
    Full Name:
    R
    I just bought batteries at CVS yesterday. Duracell. It was all they had besides CVS brand.

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY RECENT ADS OF ENERGIZER, ONLY DURACELL.

I BUY WHICHEVER BATTERY HAS THE LOWEST COST SINCE I DON'T REALLY USE BATTERIES THAT OFTEN. RIGHT NOW MY TEXAS INSTRUMENTS CALCULATOR HAS ENGERGIZER BATTERIES.

5. PBRacer

PBRacer Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Stan
    KODAK all the way.

6. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    If cost is the same I usually pick Duracell. The commercials are better too IMO, with the critical applications. The bunny annoyed me. I will generally go for the lower price one because I figure they probably last within a few % of each other anyway. Just trying to be honest. I probably have 50/50 Duracell/Energizer depending on who had the better price on those multipacks I buy

7. Formula 1

Formula 1 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2005
    Women seem to prefer ENERGIZER because they keep going and going and going......I think its because of the cute little bunny :D

8. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Energizer, Brother Bruce.

Not only CAN'T THE PRICE BE BEAT, but I like that stinkin' bunny.

Now if they just had an ad that showed the true long life qualities of the energizer, and how it can be energizing, now that would be an ad that would get some attention.

Unfortunately, I don't think it would be able to run before 2:00 AM on the playboy channel.

DM

9. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    JOHN

PM ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS, AND ILL SEND YOU LITHIUM BATTS FOR YOUR DIGITAL NEEDS...CANT BEAT THEM NOR THE PRICE :)

BRUCE

PS, YOU SPELLED VIRGINA WRONG :)

10. TinaDK

TinaDK F1 World Champ

Jun 23, 2004
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Tina Poulsen
    True my digicam eats batteries as fast as I can say Ferrari !!!!!! :D
    Why can't they make them to last longer ?? Or cams to use less battery?? :)
    (I know it might help if I used better batteries... but they are rather expensive in Denmark... IMO )

11. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    TINA

FOR DIGITAL STUFF, GOTTA GO LITHIUM.......MORE MONEY BUT LAST 5-8 TIMES LONGER.....WHAT IS THE USD PRICE FOR A ALKALINE AA BATTERY THERE??

BRUCE

12. bottomline

bottomline Formula 3

Mar 10, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Bijan
    Duracell for sure. I don't even remember the last Energizer commercial, and frankly, the colors make it look sort of cheap!

13. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Bruce - email sent - don't want to post anything for Competition to see - ever.

14. HobbsTC

HobbsTC Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 14, 2004
    Lakeland, FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    "Originally Posted by mr. green
    Your ruining the enviroment with all the batteries you sell. I guess you figure it's O.K. as long as you own a Ferrari."

Fine, we'll start burning coal and using nuclear power.