Help, F355 Dash & Tail Lights Not working ! | FerrariChat

Help, F355 Dash & Tail Lights Not working !

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by NrvousF355, Jul 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NrvousF355

NrvousF355 Rookie

May 26, 2005
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Isidro Castillo
    Hello all,

1999 F355.

A Few months ago upon startup the dash did not light up, then after a few minutes they worked. Last night while driving, the dash lights flickered and turned off, the car looks like it has the lights off (no interior buttons or gauges lighting up) and the tailights dont work, but the actual headlights are working. The foglights dont turn on ( I think the lever is faulty because the car is acting as if the parking lights are not on, hence not being able to turn on the foglights) What is the cause of this????

Isidro

2. rydin

rydin Rookie

Aug 26, 2005
    Did you ever figure this one out? I've a 98 with the same problem. Turn the headlights on, no interior, then they came on and then went out again by the time I got to the garage. I actually reproduced this in the garage. Turn ignition on and cycled on and off the headlights. Worked fine. Then after a minute or so with the headlights on, the interior just went dead. Messing with the switch got it to flicker a bit then dead again.

Ryan