Phone Stolen/Help | FerrariChat

Phone Stolen/Help

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Seth, Jul 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    OK heres the deal, my dads cell phone was stolen, and the people who stole it started calling numbers with it, we have one number that actually seems to work and they anwser and know about the situation, its a local number, and they are kinda freaked out about it...

so i need all the info i can get on this number, all i have so far is its a cell phone number....

(210) 683-4311

any ideas on what to do or traces that can help me out??

thanks

2. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    I looked it up on a bunch of reverse look ups and nothing came up. I would give the number to the police....

Antony

3. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    stolen? or lost and found by someone else?

why not call the phone company and tell them to kill that phone until it is recovered? face it, you aren't getting it back.

4. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Man, that's gonna suck when the naked pics of your dad and all his friends get posted on the 'net! Or does that just happen to Paris Hilton?

David S.
    (has yet to even operate a cel phone, much less own one!)

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Perhaps you'll re-think that when you get a blow out 2 miles from the nearest call-box!

6. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    thanks, the police said nothing could be done, the phone has been cancelled, it was just that number was called a few times before we knew it was stolen