Any first hand experience with the 430? | FerrariChat

Any first hand experience with the 430?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by robiferretti, Aug 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    having seen a handful of of 430's this weekend and going flat out with them on many stretches of road, anyone else have impressions of the car? I know a few of you have 430's, care to share your impressions on the car?

2. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    I, too saw a titanium 430 on the run this weekend. I wanted to see what it can do, but it just couldn't keep up with the Maserati...I dunno if it's the car or the driver. Either way, I'm not impressed

:D

3. LAMAROSSA

LAMAROSSA Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    CT for Now
    Full Name:
    Lamarossa G. P.
    well its not totally first hands but my friends got 360spider, 430 and a ford GT and i have riden in all his cars

handling 430 is much better in tigh corners and breaking than 360 but straights

ford gt is seriously impressive

between the 430 and 360 there is a huge difference in take off and just throttle response

that extra 83 hp makes a huge difference in performance.

lamarossa

4. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Was in the 430 on Sat., Hit very serious speeds on a local road in very limited time. In a Spyder, felt no wind but I couldn't help but smile. Amazing Machine, that's all i can say.