355 Fiorano Owners | Page 5 | FerrariChat

355 Fiorano Owners

Discussion in '348/355' started by Nametool, Jul 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    Yup. She's a six speed.

All manuals, tools, etc. are intact. Dealer says it used to be owned by a doctor (here in Norcal). They don't seem to be interested in anyone taking a closer look, e.g. for a PPI so that's a dealbreaker right there.

I know it's been discussed before in various other threads but how much is this particular Fiorano worth? The truth of the matter is, each car is unique in its value, from what I gather in those other threads.

Dealer threw the number "$140K" at me, at which point I laughed. For that price I'd walk to the Lambo store and pick out a 2004 Gallardo for another 10G's (used, of course), and I know they have inventory! I told them they need to be closer to $100K to be in the ballpark. Is this out of line for a 1999 F355 Sypder, with the rare-for-a-Fiorano 6-speed transmission?

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Wow, $140k? Insane. Figure it needs a major, and the A/C, who knows? No PPI like you said, is a deal breaker....this car could potentially be a money pit, sounds like the seller thinks so too.

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    $140k? That's way out of line for that car, even if it is a Fiorano with 6spd manual gearbox. They are smoking crack. Tell them, "good luck with that". If you're into yellow/black, car #19 at Cammisa Motors in CA is a 6spd and was being offered for around $100k (I think).

Any pics of the grigio car?

4. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    #104 nizam, Jul 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    Dude, that thing looks friggin HOTTTTTTTTTT

6. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    I love the Grigio Titanio, the New Grigio Silverstone, and TDF color. Sweet F355! I love seeing Ferraris during night times...

7. mcmurb

mcmurb Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Bart McMurry
    I forgot who was tracking the fiorano register, but I just traded in #30 with 6975 miles to FofCFL.

8. THXman

THXman Rookie

Aug 2, 2005
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Charles
    I just bought Bart's 355 Fiorano from fcfl and the car is immacuate. He did a magnificent job maintaining the car. I traded in my red/black 1988 328 GTS (18,000 miles).

Charles

9. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Pics?!? Specs?!? PLEASE?!

10. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    very nice. Thanks Nizam!!

11. mcmurb

mcmurb Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Bart McMurry
    Charles,

Thank you so much for the comments about the cars condition. I am glad you are happy with it. It is the third Fcar I have owned and always pledged that I should deliver a car to the new owner the way I would want it delivered to me. So far an unbroken streak.

You do not know how much fun is ahead of you though. I was by the shop right after you left on saturday and the car was still warm! It has the best sounding tubi I have ever heard on a 355.

FYI, the car I replaced it with was the Rosso Corso 575M they had on the showroom. Do not hesitate to email with any questions about the fiorano, I love that car! Hope to see it again soon. Drive it like you stole it!

Bart

12. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    Very cool to see the exchange of a Fiorano be updated here...sounds like you are a gentleman Bart...very cool to deliver the car in this fashion...the way it should be.

13. Boxer 512

Boxer 512 Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 5, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Seb King
    Bart/Charles,

I have part of the Fiorano Register, but don't have #30 listed anyway, Whats the colours and VIN #, etc.....

regards,

Seb

14. THXman

THXman Rookie

Aug 2, 2005
    Orlando
    Full Name:
    Charles
    I will post the VIN number along with a photo when I pick the car up this weekend (rain permitting of course). If only you could hear the cacophony of those Tubis.

Charles

15. ncorcoleotes@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2005
    #22 of 100 is located in Sf. It is Black/Black with 18K on it. I am looking for a Blk/Blk Fiorano, can anyone give me any leads? Nick 650-207-2758

16. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
  17. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    #23 Nero Daytona Black F1 6,217
    Newport Inports 08/25/04 ZFFXR48A7x0116249

18. TomHopper

TomHopper Rookie

Aug 25, 2005
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Newport Beach, CA or elsewhere, couldn't find their tel#? Newport European has a non-Fiorano (355F1 w/shields) due in soon.

19. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Congratulations.

But is "cacophony" really what you meant to say?

ca·coph·o·ny:
    - Jarring, discordant sound; dissonance: heard a cacophony of horns during the traffic jam.
    - The use of harsh or discordant sounds in literary composition, as for poetic effect.

Perhaps, the "sonerous wail" or "melodic harmony" might be a more apt description - ;)

20. TomHopper

TomHopper Rookie

Aug 25, 2005
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Purchased at Ferrari of San Francisco
    18,200 miles on the lot, 19,200 after its maiden voyage home..What a ride!
    Noir black, Black interior, black top, excellent throughout
    VIN: 0116246

Any other Fioranos in SoCal?

Tom Hopper

21. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    I bumped into another fiorano at The Ferrari Fall Festival this past Sunday...In fact my Fiorano was parked right next to this one for the concours judging. I met the owner, Dennis, from South Jersey...real nice guy. The car was beautiful...I believe it was TDF blue/saddle and I think it was either # 80 or 90 something. We both took platinum awards home. I am not sure if Dennis on Fchat...but I sent him this link.

Cheers!

Todd

22. TomHopper

TomHopper Rookie

Aug 25, 2005
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    *355 F1 SPIDER SERIE FIORANO, VIN ZFFXR48AXX0116505 (1999 USA model). 69/100. Titanium with navy interior. Impeccably maintained, all service only at authorized Ferrari dealer. Brand new Tubi system. All original and unmolested. All documents, records, tools and covers. 4,400 miles. $124,000. 9/05
    Jason, [email protected], 561-214-3779 (FL)

23. ncorcoleotes@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2005
    Just bought #1 red/tan, 12K miles, tubi, 1 owner car.

24. fioranoseeker

fioranoseeker Rookie

Sep 25, 2005
    Full Name:
    Rob P
    hello
    it is red with black interior red piping 6 speed

25. fioranoseeker

fioranoseeker Rookie

Sep 25, 2005
    Full Name:
    Rob P
    hi everyone looking to purchase a 99 fiorano. Heres the thing. I have a passion for Ferrari' Big time. In paticular the fiorano. Many reasons. However, I have to cut out other fine things to be able to own one. I will not mind. Question. What do you people think about the value of this car say 10 to 15 years from now. I know there is a lot of depends, but in general lets say the economy stays at a somewhat healthy status. Being a limited #s car, do you feel it would be the best car for the buck.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but this car is relitively unnoticed, and I feel maybe it would be the right time to pick one up.