Anyone have a connection for home appliances? | FerrariChat

Anyone have a connection for home appliances?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ILuv4Res, Aug 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I want to redo my kitchen.

Anyone have a connection for Kitchen Aid, Sub-Zero, Bosch or Thermador?

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
  3. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Thanks Martin. I actually have a great connection at Brandsmart since I buy all of my refrigerators, stoves and A/C's for my apartment buildings there. However, they don't carry the commercial brands, such as Thermador, Bosch, Sub-Zero, etc...

4. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Funny, I'm in the middle of doing my kitchen too. Went to Brandsmart this weekend.

5. akydakyx

akydakyx Karting

Feb 9, 2002
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Steve K
    we are in that mode also. if you get hooked up and can share please do. otherwise, the internet is your friend. i am finding very good prices on certain things. many appliance dealers and distibutors wholesale on ebay and the net under a different name parallel to their retail operation. new stuff, not last years. of course there is plenty of last years and display models too.

6. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    You can probably get a good discount at Florida Builder's Appliance if you make up a name and call yourself an interior designer. Tell them you have a high end job and would like to get all the appliances at one place and your contractor (pick any well known high end builder) friend said they would be a good place to work with. My sister gets builder prices for her clients as an interior designer in Arizona.
    BT

7. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    In the event that I decide to go with the Kitchen Aid appliances (which I can get at Brandsmart), if anyone else wants to buy stuff there at the same time, I'm sure I can get you a better deal since, as previously posted, I know the Manager and salesperson pretty well since I buy so much stuff for my apartments from them.